• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many do we need Sunday?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Im wrong. He just seems to me not to be one of Garretts pets

I have no idea if Garrett has "pets" and if he is one or not, but what the heck does that have to do either way with him being a whiner?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said maybe I was wrong. It just seems TO ME that Murray is treated differently. He gets benched for 1 fumble. Garrett came out and said he ran out of bounds instead of going for the extra 2 yrds. For some reason, Randell got the first carry of the second half vs the Bears- maybe he pulled a Thurman Thomas and lost his helmet. Maybe he hasnt earned his stripes just yet, I dont know. He is a good player- I didnt say he wasnt. I should have used pouter instead of whiner I guess.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the offense will have to put up at least 50 for us to have any chance of victory

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said maybe I was wrong. It just seems TO ME that Murray is treated differently. He gets benched for 1 fumble. Garrett came out and said he ran out of bounds instead of going for the extra 2 yrds. For some reason, Randell got the first carry of the second half vs the Bears- maybe he pulled a Thurman Thomas and lost his helmet. Maybe he hasnt earned his stripes just yet, I dont know. He is a good player- I didnt say he wasnt. I should have used pouter instead of whiner I guess.

I'm going to be honest. It seems as it you are just trying to make up something, anything to discount Murray, and justify Romo's moronic decision.
110 yards before contact in one game is a bad thing now? He's not Garrett's pet? Wtf does that have to do with anything.

IMHO, Murray has been a true professional. I suggested that he should get more touches since the beginning of the season, and he has done nothing to make me change that thought. I think he has the highest yards per carry of ALL running backs. ALL.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray has been outstanding when given the opportunities. He is a very good reciever out of the backfield. He is also a good pass protector. I said maybe I was wrong and have just misread the situation.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well when a team scores 36 points they should win 99% of the time but we lost because of our defense. and we lost when we scored 40+ against Denver because of our defense. so i figure we need to score at least 50

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets run him 35 times each game the rest of the season and see what happens

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"1 more than them". Ta-dah!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be honest. It seems as it you are just trying to make up something, anything to discount Murray, and justify Romo's moronic decision.
110 yards before contact in one game is a bad thing now? He's not Garrett's pet? Wtf does that have to do with anything.

IMHO, Murray has been a true professional. I suggested that he should get more touches since the beginning of the season, and he has done nothing to make me change that thought. I think he has the highest yards per carry of ALL running backs. ALL.

Pretty much have to agree with this 100%

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the offense will have to put up at least 50 for us to have any chance of victory

Well if we didn't have a brain fart 36 points would have likely won the game. Team effort and Romo and the offensive coaches had a hand in that loss too.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"well when a team scores 36 points they should win 99%"

how many times you going to post this? Check your percentages there cause you are wrong with today's NFL posting this 99% stuff.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets run him 35 times each game the rest of the season and see what happens

Yes, because that is what we are saying. Blindly give him the ball a minimum of 35 times regardless of game situation. Perhaps it was just a little perplexing that with such a huge lead and with the running game gashing them consistently our OC, HC and QB saw to it that we ran the ball 7 times in the second half? And his was with a great average in the game and in the 2nd half. i couldn't have been the only one screaming at the tv the whole 2nd half about this could i? Heck, the other team talked about how happy and surprised they were that we stopped running the ball. Doesn't that at least get thru to you guys? Your response to every topic includes an obvious or subtle slant to make sure you protect or deflect blame from Romo. It's OK for you to admit we are a much better team with Murray running more, admit they we absolutely should have ran more last week and STILL say that Romo is good. The two do not have to be mutually exclusive.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats your problem man- I said that Romo was at fault the other day and have barely taken up for him this week with exception of the long passes to Dez. I have been more Pro Garrett all week than anything.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Mac Ready posted. We have sat on it before and it cost us vs Detroit. They took it 80 yrds in 50 seconds????? We sat on it in NE two years ago, only to watch Brady do the same thing. Against the Giants- as I brought up- we killed the clock , but we also threw some I believe.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a HUGE lead and we were running the ball incredibly well. The Detroit game was not the same. The idea is to shorten the game. With our defense that becomes even more important.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because that is what we are saying. Blindly give him the ball a minimum of 35 times regardless of game situation. Perhaps it was just a little perplexing that with such a huge lead and with the running game gashing them consistently our OC, HC and QB saw to it that we ran the ball 7 times in the second half? And his was with a great average in the game and in the 2nd half. i couldn't have been the only one screaming at the tv the whole 2nd half about this could i? Heck, the other team talked about how happy and surprised they were that we stopped running the ball. Doesn't that at least get thru to you guys? Your response to every topic includes an obvious or subtle slant to make sure you protect or deflect blame from Romo. It's OK for you to admit we are a much better team with Murray running more, admit they we absolutely should have ran more last week and STILL say that Romo is good. The two do not have to be mutually exclusive.

No you were not the only one screaming at your TV to run the ball more. I think my neighbors heard me screaming the same thing, but I was screaming it in the first half. 4 damn field goals because we stopped running the closer we got to the endzone.