• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Long Does a Pulled Hammy Take?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh c'mon! Rub some dirt on it and get out there.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo! JDM! Serious question.....What's the word with Hernandez at TE? Can Timmy Tebow actually play it and is Belechieck a Genius?

I don't know about anyone else, but the Tebow bus just got bigger........I'm on board......Toot Toot....

That might of come off as being a Ass......But I'm dead serious.........I think Tebow will fill that role and you will be fine....

Drugs and Thugs kill locker rooms......You can always predict a teams future season by the offseason......No news is good news.

Lol you're good. I won't throw in the towel on Hernandez until we see what happens legally. Obstruction of justice is weak. That doesn't mean he didn't do it, but they need more than that.

If Hernandez and gronk are both gone to start the season tebow is still third tight end at most.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol you're good. I won't throw in the towel on Hernandez until we see what happens legally. Obstruction of justice is weak. That doesn't mean he didn't do it, but they need more than that.

If Hernandez and gronk are both gone to start the season tebow is still third tight end at most.

I was a cop for 10 years.....Regardless if Hernadez is innocent or guilty that is a HUGE locker room distraction. His time will be tied up with lawyers and his lawyers not wanting him to talk to anyone including family.

He won't help you this year, because this case isn't going away for along time, atleast the 2013 season.

So, I'm going on the premise Hernandez won't be around to help the Pats. Gronk might be depending on how the surgeries go.

Who is after those two? I would like names because quite frankly Tebow lined up at TE on my fantasy team would look good.

Again, I'm not busting your chops, I really would like to know who you think are your options are at TE this year.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have yet to have a lot of information, and I don't believe in judging someone based on what's in the media. It's far too easy to turn nothing into a story because you want attention, and while it doesn't look great on his innocence, there are several reasonable explanations based on the limited information available through the press. The obstruction part is hard to explain well but not cooperating plus the rest are nowhere near enough for a trial, so we'll see what actual evidence there is.

I was more referring to longer term. While he may have to take a leave of absence or whatever, if Belichick believes he is innocent I don't think he completely cuts the cord. I think he backs his guy until the legal proceedings are done, regardless of how he handles things contract wise. I bet someone in the patriots organization suggested a great lawyer for him. Kraft is connected.

This season wise, it's absolutely an issue. If he did it, it's a bigger issue. But I think he gets help whether it looks like it or not.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when people were pissed about LeShoure smoking dope during the offseason? Murder, now that actually bothers me.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he did it they should do what they have to do, but they still probably help him. I think it's the right thing to do.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he did it they should do what they have to do, but they still probably help him. I think it's the right thing to do.

You are missing my point.....Hernadez could be completely innocent.......(that aint going to happen).....His time will be spent for the next year dealing with courts and lawyers......This isn't misdemeanor pot charge on the corner of 6th street, pay your fine and walk....

Belecheck can't help this kid.....Kraft can't help this kid.....Fuck Goddell couldnt help this kid if he tried......Were talking about being tied to a murder.......

Even if he's a accessory (knowing what happened and didnt tell) it's still his ass for a long time........again it goes back to he won't be on your football team this year.....

So how about that Timmy Tebow?.......I'm on board......Woot Wooot!!!!!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it, I will tell every Patriot fan and fantasy football fan....Hernandez is now worthless.........He will not play a down in the NFL in the 2013 season......BOOK IT!!!!!

I'm not hating on pat fans, but don't be nieve........Hell, I still have hope of Jahvid Best returning to the Lions......How dumb am I?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it, I will tell every Patriot fan and fantasy football fan....Hernandez is now worthless.........He will not play a down in the NFL in the 2013 season......BOOK IT!!!

:agree: Legal issues will tie him up, much less Goddell will not have him shaming league. Suspension will be coming if cleared.

I might be dating myself...all I could say was "Book em DanO" when reading this.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop asking rhetorical questions.

My bad, I guess Hernandez is still on your fantasy football radar......I want to be in your league.:laugh3:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again Jahvid Best is still on my Radar, So I guess I'm back where I started....Just being dumb....GRRRR

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to say he's out for the season. Goodell will wait for the outcome of the case before handing down his punishment. Let's wait till he's charged and arrested before calling him done for the season.

If the obstruction of justice is all that sticks I'd call that right about a 4 game suspension from old Roger.

Remember, Rey Lewis was directly involved in a murder, and I don't think he missed a single snap because of that from what I understand.

Deep down though, I think you're right and Hernandez won't play this year, because I think he was directly involved. If he didn't pull the trigger, he was an accessory at the very least. Sounds like he's just a shitty dude from everything that's leaking out.

Also, why is this on a thread about a hamstring? We have a thread going just for this whole case, perhaps we should discuss it there?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely it's he misses significant time this season, absolutely. But if you don't think having a good lawyer makes a difference or that Kraft can help connect him with one, I think you're crazy.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, someone asked me so I answered.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hernandez has already played his last football game. Just my opinion.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Denny's that used to have a breakfast sandwich called 'Moons Over My Hammy'.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USED TO!?! USED TOOOOO!?! Shitttttttt C.G., the moons signed a lifetime deal, they didn't go anywhere. Unless you have some bad news to tell me? Did Hernandez 86 them as well?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USED TO!?! USED TOOOOO!?! Shitttttttt C.G., the moons signed a lifetime deal, they didn't go anywhere. Unless you have some bad news to tell me? Did Hernandez 86 them as well?

I haven't been to Denny's for years. I figured with all the $2, $4, $6, $8 shit, everything had changed. I still can't find a decent tasting Ding Dong.

Wait.....maybe I should rephrase that.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been to Denny's for years. I figured with all the $2, $4, $6, $8 shit, everything had changed. I still can't find a decent tasting Ding Dong.

Wait.....maybe I should rephrase that.

Yeah, what's up with that? Ding Dongs were the bomb when we were kids in the tin foil.....Then they changed there name to King Dongs or some shit put it sullyvain wrapper and changed the recipe.....Did the PC police kill Ding Dongs?

Fucking America is going right down the shitter, I don't even recognize it anymore. I know Hostess sold out recently but ding dongs were killed many many years ago.....

Ask Coke how changing the recipe and calling it New Coke worked out for them.....PC police will probably make Coke change there name soon too. OMG your giving kids a product with a drug name......