• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah setting the team up for #1 seed had nothing to do with the Eagles winning the Super Bowl.

The team has had the NE of the worst 3 year stretches for injuries that I've seen and despite that they have maintained success. They are due for a year with relatively good health and if it's this year they can and will be a top tier team in the NFC.
it was a team effort they were the #1 seed. Including Foles part.
It is not like he got injured with one game to go or anything.
I give you the all pro season but he had nothing to do with the Superbowl.
They play the same amount of games if they fell to the #2 seed. You should be thanking Foles for the Superbowl.
Who knows. Wentz very well could have been like Mahomes or jackson. Losing in the playoffs after an awesome season.
Not like he has a track record of winning in the playoffs.
How many has he won again?

That could be two years in a row you could thank Wentz for getting hurt during the season :eek:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah setting the team up for #1 seed had nothing to do with the Eagles winning the Super Bowl.

The team has had the NE of the worst 3 year stretches for injuries that I've seen and despite that they have maintained success. They are due for a year with relatively good health and if it's this year they can and will be a top tier team in the NFC.

wanna bet?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 years, 1 Super Bowl, 1 All-Pro, helped get the Eagles to playoffs 3 years, 2 division titles and several franchise records already.

I'd actually say that's a pretty damn good start to a career.

Plus he was already recognized by his peers as the 3rd best player in the league after only 2 seasons.

Held a clipboard, hell even the ballboys helped win that game, and the fact that Wince already has many Franchise records speaks more about the shitty QB history the Eagles have.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a team effort they were the #1 seed. Including Foles part.
It is not like he got injured with one game to go or anything.
I give you the all pro season but he had nothing to do with the Superbowl.
They play the same amount of games if they fell to the #2 seed. You should be thanking Foles for the Superbowl.
Who knows. Wentz very well could have been like Mahomes or jackson. Losing in the playoffs after an awesome season.
Not like he has a track record of winning in the playoffs.
How many has he won again?

That could be two years in a row you could thank Wentz for getting hurt during the season :eek:

No he literally got injured with essentially one game to go. The Eagles only had to win 2 games against the dreadful Giants and Raiders.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he literally got injured with essentially one game to go. The Eagles only had to win 2 games against the dreadful Giants and Raiders.
Where did you learn math?
Injured with 1 game to go but the had to win 2 games?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https%3A%2F%2Fnflmocks.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F07%2F914355764.jpeg

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 full seasons in 4? That sure is a sign of stability.
He actually was hurt his rookie year, but I think it was preseason or something dont remember. but played all the games

then became a cripple the next two years.

Then last year in the playoffs got mad at his coaches for not pulling him from the scary Seahawks, so he pulled himself out of the game. (ok the last one I might have been a bit harsh on the beav)

thats being injured every year.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 years, 1 Super Bowl, 1 All-Pro, helped get the Eagles to playoffs 3 years, 2 division titles and several franchise records already.

I'd actually say that's a pretty damn good start to a career.

Plus he was already recognized by his peers as the 3rd best player in the league after only 2 seasons.

Year 1 Finished his rookie year
Year 2 Knocked out didn't finish the season, Foles won the SB
Year 3 Came back to early, didn't play well and again got knocked out for the season. Foles comes in puts the team on his shoulders and gets them into the playoffs when the team was under .500
Year 4 Finally completed a full 16 games since his rookie year but knocked out in the playoffs

So in 1 season of 4 he guided the Eagles into the playoffs. Like I said, not a good start to a career.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone remember PE1 claiming Dak had a noodle arm? I do.