• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How does everyone feel about Manziel now, after this week?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does everyone feel about Manziel now, after this week?

Warm and fuzzy? No I still still the same way, didn't expect a NFL QB. More about attitude than lack of skill set. Plus speed is so much diff in NFL. When a linebacker breaks his fingers, he wont be able to do the $$$$ sign. Drake will have to nurse him while Lebron and Bieber rub his soreness

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of the "attitude" stuff is a complete media creation. I'm not really aware of him doing anything off field that makes me question whether or not he can be an NFL caliber QB. He won't nearly live up to the hype surrounding him but I think he could be a fine NFL QB.

I think his biggest problem is the same problem Tim Couch, Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy, and Brandon Weeden all had - being a QB drafted by Cleveland.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he doesn't have to do anything off the field. So what if he hasn't drugged a hooker or shot somebody? Dollar signs on the football field. Tossing up wobbly ducks in the center of the field to wide open WR's in college doesn't fly in the NFL. Acting like you've got it all under control on the field when you're no more than a child in the NFL mind and no sign of changing, why look for off the field issues. There's plenty of on field issues

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same exact way as before. If he doesn't get his head out of his ass and put in the work he will not make it as a NFL quarterback.

Only time will tell what he turns into. I just hope this offseason he is at the practice field and not in Vegas with JBiebs

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of the "attitude" stuff is a complete media creation. I'm not really aware of him doing anything off field that makes me question whether or not he can be an NFL caliber QB. He won't nearly live up to the hype surrounding him but I think he could be a fine NFL QB.

I think his biggest problem is the same problem Tim Couch, Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy, and Brandon Weeden all had - being a QB drafted by Cleveland.

Sure all those Vegas shots were photoshop and brawls at 2am fucking media and their creations

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the team was stupid to start him on Sunday. Home game vs. a divisional rival, playoffs still within sight and you start someone who is unproven over a guy who has done a decent job with you guys this year.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure all those Vegas shots were photoshop and brawls at 2am fucking media and their creations

I'm just not exactly sure what going to Vegas on a day off has to do with whether or not he'll be an NFL caliber QB. Or whether or not people he was with punched a drunken idiot when said drunken idiot tried to hug Manziel.

As I said, a complete media creation.

What's next? He was in a bar before his 21st birthday?

:lame:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vegas shit was real but there was no 2 am brawl. In fact the fan ended up having to apologize.

But instead of partying on off days he should be studying the playbook and be in the gym

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can all make some guesses about what a 5-year-old will be like when they're 25, but we're likely to be mostly wrong. The same applies here. We will know more by the end of the season, and a lot more after the first couple of games of next season. Presumably he gets the pre-season practice reps, and they don't have to go with the Pop Warner game plan they used vs. the Bengals.

That much in bold is very true...but...the majority of the teams in the league did not think JM was a 1st round talent...obviously he should improve on his debut start...but my feelings haven't changed on him as a long term starter in the NFL.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impossible to judge off one game ... His O-line didn't help him at all watching the highlights... He needs more time before being judged as a player...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll put it like someone said on the radio the other night.

Johnny Manziel has a chance to be a good NFL quarterback.

Johnny Football doesn't.
The kid has the potential to become a future All-Pro.