• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How does a complete illiterate...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...like LaDanian Tomlinson land a broadcasting job? He can barely enunciate the stupid shit he has to say.

I mean, they're pretty much all bad but he sets the bar below friggin' Deirdorf.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Oh yeah, he's a Pats hater along with Faulk. He barely made it through a Visio advertisement.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big name players seem to get first dibs at broadcasting opportunities whether they are good at it or not. Just like Ray Lewis already has a gig but the guy speaks nothing but nonsense half the time. Just recently Flacco talked about how he couldn't understand half the stuff Lewis would say when trying to get his team ready to play it is the same now that he is in the broadcasting booth.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other funny reporting dynamic is the babes.

Shalise Manza Young who reports on our team is excellent. She's knowledgeable and does a fine job but she's no beauty. I find that I take her more seriously because of that but I realize that it's not fair.

Why can't a beautiful sports reporter be just as competent? Why do I tend to dismiss them and credit their looks as the reason for their employment?

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about LT makes me think of the playoff game after the 06 season. I didn't think they had a chance to win that game. I dont have a problem with LT but obviously he is a little bitter about that loss. Most people had them booked for the Lombardi trophy.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big name players seem to get first dibs at broadcasting opportunities whether they are good at it or not. Just like Ray Lewis already has a gig but the guy speaks nothing but nonsense half the time. Just recently Flacco talked about how he couldn't understand half the stuff Lewis would say when trying to get his team ready to play it is the same now that he is in the broadcasting booth.

That is a big part of why I pay little attention to announcers in any game I watch. It's a surprise when I hear a remark indicating intelligence form most of them. I have been known to hit the mute to avoid distraction in close games.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...like LaDanian Tomlinson land a broadcasting job? He can barely enunciate the stupid shit he has to say.

I mean, they're pretty much all bad but he sets the bar below friggin' Deirdorf.

See Ray Lewis. If he says "axe" one more time I'm going to lose it. I don't know why I subject myself to the torture. ESPN is unbearable anymore.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about LT makes me think of the playoff game after the 06 season. I didn't think they had a chance to win that game. I dont have a problem with LT but obviously he is a little bitter about that loss. Most people had them booked for the Lombardi trophy.

All that bitterness surfaced after the Pats danced on the SD midfield logo after the win. Nobody seems to remember thar SD started it after doing the same to NE.

Hammer, are you listening?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

Shannon Sharpe and Michael Irvin have got to be the worst I've ever had the displeasure of trying to figure out what they're saying...