• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do we feel about Jared Allen vs. Julius Peppers now?

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is a fellow Bear fan of yours stated you got a steal because Peppers was costing 18 mil for us which isnt true....and the fact i got blasted here for daring not to believe the annual preseason hype of the Bears and will continue to let those who blasted me know about it

You're right and we deserve all the shit you can throw at us for being so fucking stupid to believe the preseason hype... Yet again.

Fuck the Bears.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is a fellow Bear fan of yours stated you got a steal because Peppers was costing 18 mil for us which isnt true....and the fact i got blasted here for daring not to believe the annual preseason hype of the Bears and will continue to let those who blasted me know about it

Again- what's your point in coming to the Bears board each week and bringing this up. And I ask again...if you're such a Packer fan- why don't you post over there...and relish in your team playing well. I just don't get it what your trying to do- You have made your point. Someone "blasted" you on an internet message board...it's time to let it go dude.

bgduece

Kiss my Ass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what a no life having troll does...

Again- what's your point in coming to the Bears board each week and bringing this up. And I ask again...if you're such a Packer fan- why don't you post over there...and relish in your team playing well. I just don't get it what your trying to do- You have made your point. Someone "blasted" you on an internet message board...it's time to let it go dude.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Marshall: 'Unacceptable' - ESPN

the best part is the stats on Cutler when he turns the ball over. Yet people still apologize for a man who has done that his entire career.

Bottom line.....i made a post this offseason on the Packers board questioning why i should fear the Bears. It was brought over here and i was destroyed here for 20 some pages of a thread and told the same old same old...."we signed so and so" "we are more talented" " the Packers are on the downslide". And here we are.....7 games into the season and lets review the last 4 weeks. We have destroyed the Bears. Beat the team that beat you last week. Decimated the team you blew a 2 score
ead too. Are tied for first and where are the Bears? In their usual spot on their backs looking up and now it sounds like they are imploding on each other. Like i said then....like i say now....and like i will continue to say.....same old Bears?...same old fan trash talk that blows up in your face.....and same old results and excuses. Didn't fear you then and don't fear you now. Hate to say i told you so..........actually i don't i love telling you i told you so

Right on.

I would love to argue with you on this, but I tend to agree with much of what you are saying.......and trust me, there are plenty on this board who are keenly aware of Mr. Cutler's flaws - he sure ain't no Aaron Rodgers, that's for certain.

But in regards to Jay, I think most of us would like to see what Marc Trestman, "the QB Whisperer" can do with this uber physically talented QB. Some of us are running out of patience with the experiment, but if Trestman can put some reins on that mustang much in the way Holmgren put the reins on Favre, Chicago will have an awesome QB in Jay Cutler.

At this point, I'm just looking for some consistency (good consistency) from him and during this "throw-away" season. If Jay can be more consistent by the end of the year, I personally will be satisfied in who we have at QB. If he doesn't reach any noticeable consistency, then the Bears need to upgrade for certain.....because a QB who can throw a ball real hard but struggles with accuracy, ain't much of a QB in my estimation.

Sorry boys, but that's how I actually feel. I honestly do think there is some real hope for Jay Cutler, but it's going to take him to really buy in on Trestman's teachings.