• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do I change my line-up on ESPN fantasy football

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a first timer....

Is there some time where we can change our team line up and switch with guy's on the bench? I get an email like today for example that is a Weekly Recap and in there it has an edit line up link...but when I click on it it just goes to the roster and I can't move guy's around.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go to your roster page. You see the players position, name and action/move section. You click on move for whichever player you want to move out of your active lineup. Scroll down to see which players are eligible on your bench for that position. If you have none you need to make a claim from the wire. Or wait for the players to clear waivers. Depending on the league that could be everyday or sometime Wednesday.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you click the tab labeled "My Team" you should see buttons labeled "move" to the right of each of your players' names. I have sometimes found, however, that the buttons aren't present. When that happens I just click on another tab, for example, the one labeled "League". When I then click again on "My Team" the "move" buttons are then present.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks....got it done!

:suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, make sure you're signed in. Some features may not appear if the site doesn't recognize you as the team owner. And then maybe you were trying when the roasters were still locked from this weekend? Other than those two things the above posters have you pretty much covered