• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How did Zeke look todayy

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You either have it or you don't as far as being elusive. He is not that type of runner that jukes people. He likes to power thru people.
you may be right....I know he had his moments of being elusive at Ohio State, but he's not a scat back like dundar or sproles

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not making excuses for him , but look around the league. It's damn hard to run the football these days. AP has struggled bad this year. Zeke is 8th. No it hasn't been pretty. Besides Deangelo there really hasn't been a back to jump off the page.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak sure has been impressive, but they are still keeping him on a leash. Or possibly Dak is being conservative. That said if Dez comes down with the TD in the opener the Cowboys probably win. If Cole catches the freaking ball in the opener it possibly is a TD. Right now Dak is really taking what defenses are giving him and I like the fact he is not trying to play hero and force things. So much of being an NFL QB is mental and I dont think anyone could have predicted that Dak would be this good. I really dont think this is a fluke either. I said earlier that it is much harder to game plan against a QB that can make plays with his legs. Dak is the future QB of the Cowboys IMO. Good QBs are hard to find and to get one in the 4th round is amazing.

Seems that you can find them (one anyways) as a UDFA.:D