• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Did I Do?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just drafted in my money league over the weekend. We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs (TEs count as WRs), and 1 K. Standard league. 10 teams. 6 points for all TDs. 12 round snake draft. I picked 4th.

1) CJ Spiller: AP and Martin were already picked. I love Spiller this season and tried to trade down a few picks figuring I could still get him. No takers. I don't think Spiller as the 3rd RB taken is too much of a stretch though.

2) Chris Johnson: 12th overall RB selected. He could easily end up top 10. Boom, got my 2 stud RBs.

3) Dez Bryant: 2nd overall WR selected. Happy to get him early 3rd round.

4) Vincent Jackson: I took him over WRs such as Randall Cobb, Victor Cruz, and Roddy White. I've done well with VJAX before, so I may have stretched a bit here.

5) Monte Ball: This I consider my worst pick. Could be a good one if he ends up the starter.

6) Ryan Matthews: Slim pickings at RB at this point. Happy to get a starter who doesn't have much competition.

7) Matthew Stafford: 12th overall QB selected. Not sure why he feel this far. I was very happy to get him as my QB1 in the 7th round. Huge value imo.

8) James Jones: Needed backup WRs.

9) Cecil Shorts: Needed backup WRs. Cecil could end up being my bye week replacement.

10) Sidney Rice: A #1 WR still on the board. Had to take him. Not expecting much.

11) Matt Prater: Not my last pick, but felt the right time for the kicker.

12) Fred Jackson: Stoked to still see him on the board to handcuff Spiller.

I have several weeks to find a bye-week replacement for Stafford. Hopefully, I only need him for that one game. I think I have a solid team with a potentially dangerous starting lineup.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think first 5 rounds u drafted amazingly. To get dez in the third round even in a 10 team league is just unfair for everyone else. I hate the Ryan Mathews pick, not because he is bad but you could have gotten a better sleeper later on instead of sacrificing on your #3 WR. Your bench isn't really any high potential guys except for ball.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think first 5 rounds u drafted amazingly. To get dez in the third round even in a 10 team league is just unfair for everyone else. I hate the Ryan Mathews pick, not because he is bad but you could have gotten a better sleeper later on instead of sacrificing on your #3 WR. Your bench isn't really any high potential guys except for ball.

I didn't thrill myself with Montee in the 5th so I "panicked" and grabbed another RB knowingly sacrificing my #3 WR. I likely won't be sitting Dez and VJAX except for byes, so I'm not too worried. Injuries to those two wouldn't be good for me!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you did reach for vjax, and could have probably gotten him in the 5th and ball in the 6th... But there is nothing wrong with reaching for players you want... And the reason stafford fell is because he did not fall at all... you have to remember it is a 10 team league and you are only drafting 12 rounds... teams benches are going to mostly be RBs and WRs... i bet only a handful of teams even drafted a backup QB... stafford is rated as the 7th best QB, but you can often get him as the 10th or 11th qb in the draft... you could have probably even waited longer and still gotten stafford...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just drafted in my money league over the weekend. We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs (TEs count as WRs), and 1 K. Standard league. 10 teams. 6 points for all TDs. 12 round snake draft. I picked 4th.

1) CJ Spiller: AP and Martin were already picked. I love Spiller this season and tried to trade down a few picks figuring I could still get him. No takers. I don't think Spiller as the 3rd RB taken is too much of a stretch though.

2) Chris Johnson: 12th overall RB selected. He could easily end up top 10. Boom, got my 2 stud RBs.

3) Dez Bryant: 2nd overall WR selected. Happy to get him early 3rd round.

4) Vincent Jackson: I took him over WRs such as Randall Cobb, Victor Cruz, and Roddy White. I've done well with VJAX before, so I may have stretched a bit here.

5) Monte Ball: This I consider my worst pick. Could be a good one if he ends up the starter.

6) Ryan Matthews: Slim pickings at RB at this point. Happy to get a starter who doesn't have much competition.

7) Matthew Stafford: 12th overall QB selected. Not sure why he feel this far. I was very happy to get him as my QB1 in the 7th round. Huge value imo.

8) James Jones: Needed backup WRs.

9) Cecil Shorts: Needed backup WRs. Cecil could end up being my bye week replacement.

10) Sidney Rice: A #1 WR still on the board. Had to take him. Not expecting much.

11) Matt Prater: Not my last pick, but felt the right time for the kicker.

12) Fred Jackson: Stoked to still see him on the board to handcuff Spiller.

I have several weeks to find a bye-week replacement for Stafford. Hopefully, I only need him for that one game. I think I have a solid team with a potentially dangerous starting lineup.
I like that team a lot especially with you strting reqirements. Just out of curiosity, how many TE's were taken and what RB's did you pass on for Ball? Good draft.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that team a lot especially with you strting reqirements. Just out of curiosity, how many TE's were taken and what RB's did you pass on for Ball? Good draft.

RBs I passed on included Bernard, Richardson, Bradshaw, Matthews, Mendenhall, and Ivory.

5 TEs were selected (Graham, Gronk, Finley, Davis, and Gonzalez). I was going to grab Gronk in the 8th round but he was picked two spots before me.