• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOW BOUT THEM BUFFS

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you believe now is not a media invention though. The title was quoting what Sanders said. He encourages the hype, can't blame the media for that.

He seems to be a good coach though, at some point his team will catch his mouth. Few years of solid transfers and recruiting.

I am well aware of this.

I'm not blaming the media for the quote. I am blaming the media for be annoying by saying it everytime they win. That was the point of my comment.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to not get too high or too low on these Buffs. It turns out the problem with throwing a team together is they have no particular identity. Coach Prime is correct the players get into situations where everyone on the field with waiting for someone else to make a play - Prime calls that compliancy. Multiple times with too many players on the field - that's coaching not players.

It was definitely Friday the 13th for these Buffs the bounce of the ball and the ref calls went the other way.

I think they will be in each game the rest of the season - we will see how many they win. I still expect a bowl invite.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to not get too high or too low on these Buffs. It turns out the problem with throwing a team together is they have no particular identity. Coach Prime is correct the players get into situations where everyone on the field with waiting for someone else to make a play - Prime calls that compliancy. Multiple times with too many players on the field - that's coaching not players.

It was definitely Friday the 13th for these Buffs the bounce of the ball and the ref calls went the other way.

I think they will be in each game the rest of the season - we will see how many they win. I still expect a bowl invite.

Said before the start of the season 6 wins would be a damn good season for the Buffs considering where they have been before Deion got to Boulder.

And even with that loss to Stanford I still think they'll go to a bowl game.

What I'm interested to see the rest of the season are the haters that expect too much outta the team because the dumbass media has over pimped CU all season long.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders got them off to that nice 3-0 start but that fizzled once PAC play started.

He has a lot of work ahead of him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs weaknesses got exposed and once exposed - they were exploited relentlessly. The Oline and the run D were the principal culprits. Time to recruit their way out of those problems.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffs weaknesses got exposed and once exposed - they were exploited relentlessly. The Oline and the run D were the principal culprits. Time to recruit their way out of those problems.
Sanders also needs better assistants.

The OC is not very good.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders also needs better assistants.

The OC is not very good.
Lewis is good, but was ill matched with Sheduer's skills. Sheduer should not be in a RPO offense - I thought that was curious from the beginning, but am more convinced than ever now.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis is good, but was ill matched with Sheduer's skills. Sheduer should not be in a RPO offense - I thought that was curious from the beginning, but am more convinced than ever now.
Ya, but now Shermur is calling plays. How that guy got a job on a football field in Colorado is beyond me. Offense has been worse since he started calling plays.