• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Are You Celebrating?

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sitting at the apartment with a bottle of bubbly and watching the celebration on 21. Glad I got all of my weekend homework done early (so wierd to say that at age 29). Gonna be a rough Saturday...

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually watching Blog Cabin and drinking a beer. Just got off from work a few minutes ago, going to wind down and then head off to zzzzz land.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually watching Blog Cabin and drinking a beer. Just got off from work a few minutes ago, going to wind down and then head off to zzzzz land.

do you love the cardinals more than the rangers?

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you love the cardinals more than the rangers?

Well, lets just say that I follow the Rangers much more closely but the truth is really something like this:

Royals

Cardinals

Rangers

Sorry, love the Rangers but those other two are from my childhood and teenage years. I got to watch George Brett, Willie Wilson, Brett Saberhagen, UL Washington, Ozzie Smith, Vince Coleman, Lonnie Smith, Willie McGee, Tommy Herr, Ken Oberkfell, Tony Pena, Joaquin Andujar, Keith Hernandez, Jack Clark, and the list goes on and on but those were some of my favorite players.

Now, do I love the Cards as much as I used to? No way. Can't stand LaRussa at all even though he won a WS with the Cards. Don't like the way he manages and don't like that the team sucks defensively. This Ranger team is much more interesting to watch though if Wainwright would have been healthy that team would have been unreal.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nothing wrong with staying with the childhood teams.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gasp! I didn't even mention my very first favorite player. Lou Brock. OMG, I know the 70's was a long time ago but I am just a total space case right now.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gasp! I didn't even mention my very first favorite player. Lou Brock. OMG, I know the 70's was a long time ago but I am just a total space case right now.

Steve Bushell for me. My first memory of a Rangers game was at Arlington Stadium with my dad when he came up to bat. The crowd shouted, "Booooo!" and I turned to my dad and asked why they were booing him.