• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about those Seahawks!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way you have sucked 2 out of the last 3 games. It may be a trend it may be tough for the Hawks to beat the rams and the Cardinals which you always have trouble with. If that is the case the Packers can win out and get the number 2 seed yet

Hawks need to lose out for that to happen.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks need to lose out for that to happen.

A 1 -2 record would make them 9-6-1 If I am doing my math correctly and if the Packers win out they would be a 1/2 game ahead at 10-6. Who knows what the odds of that happening are but how many times has the Seattle offense been held to 13 points or not even score a td this season. Just have to sit down and watch and see how the season unfolds as crazy things have happened this year

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 1 -2 record would make them 9-6-1 If I am doing my math correctly and if the Packers win out they would be a 1/2 game ahead at 10-6. Who knows what the odds of that happening are but how many times has the Seattle offense been held to 13 points or not even score a td this season. Just have to sit down and watch and see how the season unfolds as crazy things have happened this year

My fault I seen three loses in the old standings. They still won't lose to teams that are not in playoff contention and have nothing to play for.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks ran into a buzz saw today. That easily was the Packers best effort this season.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero chance of that happening. Have you seen their remaining schedule? Rutgers could win two out of three.

They need to lose two games. They already lost to the Rams and needed the refs help to tie AZ.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to lose two games. They already lost to the Rams and needed the refs help to tie AZ.

I'll be surprised if they lose one of three. The Niners are the worst team not from Cleveland and may not even beat the Browns head up. The Rams under Goff are pretty putrid and Sherman will likely pick off Palmer eleven times. The NFC West outside of Seattle are the worst division in all of organized football, including Pop Warner.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be surprised if they lose one of three. The Niners are the worst team not from Cleveland and may not even beat the Browns head up. The Rams under Goff are pretty putrid and Sherman will likely pick off Palmer eleven times. The NFC West outside of Seattle are the worst division in all of organized football, including Pop Warner.

Then the Rams should just start the QB that beat the Hawks, and Palmer should just throw away from Sherman there problem solved.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks ran into a buzz saw today. That easily was the Packers best effort this season.

I certainly don't want to take away the beating the Hawks took today, but if Russell was just mediocre they make it close, I've never seen him throw that bad.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly don't want to take away the beating the Hawks took today, but if Russell was just mediocre they make it close, I've never seen him throw that bad.

Go watch the NFC championship before GB went into prevent defense. Plus your defense was destroyed as well despite Rodgers having both legs injured TY/Cobb/Cook all injured during the game.