• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about those Orioles?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to the mods in advance, I know this will probably get deleted.

So proud of my hometown team today. The Orioles were just too much for the Detroit Tigers and their mighty lineup and 3 Cy Young winning pitchers.

We broke out the brooms for those chumps! SWEEPPPP!

Andrew Miller turns out to be the best deadline deal in the AL.

Orioles Magic!!!!

(hope Pools gets to see this before it's deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longtime O's fan. I'd cut off both nuts to see Brooks Robinson play third just one more time. Such memories.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longtime O's fan. I'd cut off both nuts to see Brooks Robinson play third just one more time. Such memories.

I never got to see Brooks play other than on old video. I would love to see Brooks play back then, but we have the best defensive third basemen in the game to watch now. Machado has already had a few plays that bring to mind images of Brooks Robinson. And the bat was coming around nicely prior to the injury. He will be back, and better next year. Great time to be an O's fan! Lord knows we waited long enough.

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha hell yeah I got to see this. Hoping to get a chance to get to one of the games this post season. Hunting season hit this weekend here in PA so I missed my chance to get there on Friday.

Sucks not seeing Manny out there competing but this team is built to compete for more than just this season.

Fully rested team for Champ series but so is KC. We got this in 5 games:suds:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O's win in 5 or 6 games. K.C. is a tough opponent and played a great series against the Angels but the O's have been on fire since the all star break (last week of the season aside). This team has a special feel about it for sure.

No doubt this team is built to contend at least through 2018. Tons of young talent already contributing at a high level that only figures to get better to go along with a core that is fairly young by baseball standards. And Bundy on the way...

I'll be at one of the games this weekend. Camden Yards has been rocking so far. Can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator: