• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about some football talk instead?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this board for Christ Sake

upload_2017-9-29_12-46-35.png

Back to football ladies and gents and fuck the politics

carry on

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate fooball

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football talk is so 2015.

It took until Wednesday this week for sportstalk radio to get off protests and on to sports.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, there are some dandy games this weekend.

Rams @ Cowboys...are the Rams for real? Can Dallas get their run game rolling?

Oakland @ Denver... was last week a mirage for both of these teams? Is Denver going to be good at home and bad on the road? Oakland is not as bad as they looked @ Washington, are they? I guess we'll find out Sunday.

New England @ Carolina... What the hell is wrong with the Carolina O? Is Cam really hurting, what is their identity on O? The D is still solid, can the Pats work them or will this one be like the Texans game and go down to the wire?

Tennessee @ Houston ... Is Watson going to cause the Titans fits like he did the Pats? Are the Titans for real? That O is going up against a pretty stout D...something has to give

Detroit @ Minnesota ... Usually a barn burner of a game...and this one should be too

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore ... Helmets are strapped on tight for this one, especially after both teams are coming off very disappointing losses.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish he was the problem

Sure,

BWQ-mvXCQAAxeF_crop_north.jpg

he's not the problem.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers Suck!!!

sincerely, from a fan of a 1-2 team :tsk:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers Suck!!!

sincerely, from a fan of a 1-2 team :tsk:

Something tells me you're not really being sincere...and that's ok

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboys 27 Rams 20

Oakland @ Denver... was last week a mirage for both of these teams? Is Denver going to be good at home and bad on the road? Oakland is not as bad as they looked @ Washington, are they? I guess we'll find out Sunday.

Raiders 23 Broncos 19

New England @ Carolina... What the hell is wrong with the Carolina O? Is Cam really hurting, what is their identity on O? The D is still solid, can the Pats work them or will this one be like the Texans game and go down to the wire?

Pats 38 Panthers 17

Tennessee @ Houston ... Is Watson going to cause the Titans fits like he did the Pats? Are the Titans for real? That O is going up against a pretty stout D...something has to give

Texans 17 Titans 14

Detroit @ Minnesota ... Usually a barn burner of a game...and this one should be too

Vikings 23 Lions 22

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore ... Helmets are strapped on tight for this one, especially after both teams are coming off very disappointing losses.

Steelers 20 Ravens 13

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe I was enjoying Pats fans arguing with each other about burning regulations but yes onto Dallas

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm afraid of the Rams this week.

I hope Denver wins.

Pats D is atrocious. But no Olsen limits the injured Newton.

I think the Houston defense wins this week.

Taking the Lions. They should have won last week.

Steelers beat up Ravens.

And will Washington hold it's own in KC??

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take a look at the early games with the lines and o/u... are there any easy money money lines? I posted my opinion only and am not responsible if you use my thoughts to wager. Remember, my thoughts are worth exactly what you paid me for them...nothing.

Saints -3 vs Dolphins in London o/u 50
Maybe Cutler is a better QB in London than the US? Nah, Saints to cover and I'd take the over.

Bills @ Falcons -8 o/u 48.5
Bills D looks very good, but I don't think they can hang with the Falcons O at their house...over

Panthers @ Patriots -9 o/u 49
Pats in a rout at home...Panthers need to find and identity on O, this isn't the place to do it. over

Steelers -3 @ Ravens o/u 42
It's in Baltimore and I think the Ravens win outright...over

Rams @ Cowboys -6.5 o/u 49
Sorry Rams, I don't believe in you...yet...Cowboys .. under

Lions @ Vikings -2 o/u 42.5
Lions play the Vikes well everywhere, not sure why but they do... Lions .. over

Bengals -3.5 @ Browns o/u 42
Not sure what to think...but I like home dogs... Browns and under

Titans -3 @ Texans o/u 44
Home dog #2...Texans and under

Jaguars -3.5 @ Jets o/u 38
I'll take this home dog too... under...

If there is decent discussion we can do the late games later on.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer to keep talking about the 4 minutes prior to kickoff. We all know that you absolutely have to watch those 4 minutes . No way around it . Since you have to watch those 4 minutes ( without exception ) there is LITERALLY no way to avoid this protest that bothers you SOOO much . It's a real bummer . If only they had some kind of device wherein you could turn off those 4 minutes so as not to have to see them . Alas science and technology has not caught up with Americans demands to be able to avoid something they don't like on TV.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure,

BWQ-mvXCQAAxeF_crop_north.jpg

he's not the problem.

Oddly enough, they won 4 games in a row after that awful start and finished the season 7-3 in their final 10. Aside from a really awful game against the Seahawks, he had a pretty good remainder of the season. Just goes to show how dangerous the Giants can be when Eli plays even half decent (and how terrible they can be when he's not playing well.)