• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hot Damn!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU has only had 2 juniors declare for the NFL.

Timmy Jernigan and James Wilder Jr.

The others that were possibilities all decided to come back. Waiting on 1 more to make his decision. That being Kelvin Benjamin. If he comes back next year the offense looks pretty damn good. Now it is just putting in others on the D side due to seniors leaving.

Sorry had to tell someone due to being the lone FSU person here 95% of the time.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No quarter bitches. SU's done playing nice Your sorry asses ain't winning the ACC next year.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:Oh...and good news on the returning players. :suds:

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is going to be very hard to beat for the forseeable future.

The fact that UF and Miami are both down makes it easier for them to recruit too.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really good news. I expected Jernigan. Didn't know about Wilder. Jernigan is going to be tough to replace. Wilder I'm not to worried about, because we still have two other RB that are great. Don't get me wrong, I thought Wilder was awesome and he definately was great also, but I think he won't be missed as much as Jernigan.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup; the Noles have returned to their 90's prominence. Congrats; you guys will be tough to beat next year and with the ACC looking somewhat down next with Clemson losing Boyd and Wadkins, the conference will be a clean sweep right into the NC game. Both Florida and Miami will not be that strong next year either. FSU will most certainly be preseason ranked number 1.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Runeman. Did you see this photo of your current commit Ermon Lane?

BdelXW4IQAEn1dN.jpg

In a FSU track suit. Wonder if he is going to flip with Delvin Cook.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they Klingons?

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not see Wilder exiting early... Considering he wasn't even your primary back... Granted he runs like a mad man...

Sad to see him go, he was fun to watch, kid never went down on first contact...

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not see Wilder exiting early... Considering he wasn't even your primary back... Granted he runs like a mad man...

Sad to see him go, he was fun to watch, kid never went down on first contact...

His carries were going to Karlos Williams. I think he saw that continuing next year with Williams being as physical as him, but faster. Plus Freeman coming back does not help him either. I think it is a mistake and am sad to see him go, but he has to do what he thinks is best for him.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU has only had 2 juniors declare for the NFL.

Timmy Jernigan and James Wilder Jr.

The others that were possibilities all decided to come back. Waiting on 1 more to make his decision. That being Kelvin Benjamin. If he comes back next year the offense looks pretty damn good. Now it is just putting in others on the D side due to seniors leaving.

Sorry had to tell someone due to being the lone FSU person here 95% of the time.

its not going to be easy to repeat, especially after your qb won the heisman and just about every other award. Just look at all the pressure Johnny had to deal with after winning it.

Theres also the playoffs next year

I think the ACC is in your favor especially if they take Clemson away and add louisville to the coastal. Cakewalk to the acccg.

GT and Carolina for you guys i guess, looks like youll be winning the Atlantic div for the next 30 years

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not going to be easy to repeat, especially after your qb won the heisman and just about every other award. Just look at all the pressure Johnny had to deal with after winning it.

Theres also the playoffs next year

I think the ACC is in your favor especially if they take Clemson away and add louisville to the coastal. Cakewalk to the acccg.

GT and Carolina for you guys i guess, looks like youll be winning the Atlantic div for the next 30 years

Not even considering the bold. Just stating that the offense will be near what it was this year.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, I remember recently FSU fans complaining about the ACC. Now.....I don't think they mind it as much. We'll never know if FSU would have been able to go undefeated and play in the championship game if they had been in the SEC the whole year. Maybe they would have. But anyone who thinks they would have blown out their SEC opponents they way they killed the ACC is either lying or delusional.

And I, as a GT fan, get to hope for a thrilling 8-4 season next year if we're lucky.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, I remember recently FSU fans complaining about the ACC. Now.....I don't think they mind it as much. We'll never know if FSU would have been able to go undefeated and play in the championship game if they had been in the SEC the whole year. Maybe they would have. But anyone who thinks they would have blown out their SEC opponents they way they killed the ACC is either lying or delusional.

And I, as a GT fan, get to hope for a thrilling 8-4 season next year if we're lucky.

The bold has to do with the $$$ the ACC was bringing in. Once they signed the new deal last year most of that went away. If FSU can stay towards the top in the nation and a few more teams come up there will be more money.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bold has to do with the $$$ the ACC was bringing in. Once they signed the new deal last year most of that went away. If FSU can stay towards the top in the nation and a few more teams come up there will be more money.

Just staying at the top of the nation...that should be a huuuuge financial windfall for FSU. Let's face it, much of the state of Florida is kind of bandwagon. Jersey sales and the like will skyrocket. And that's revenue you don't have to share with the rest of the conference. Ditto on home ticket sales. You also know that alumni donations next year will spike. People love a winner.

And yeah, the TV deal has built in renegotiation provisions in it too.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent won't be the issue for FSU. It'll be dealing with complacency. Bama has been dealing with this since 09 and in 10 the complacency was so bad that we lost 3 games which isn't bad but we had a lot of returning talent on offense. So if I were a FSU fan, I'd worry if the players will be motivated to put in that same amount of work if not more.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like KB will be gone

Last edited by a moderator: