• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honey Badger

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are tons of guys that smoke weed on any college football program that you go to. He was just unlucky enough to get caught the first time, which turned thes spot light to him. True he was dumb to not think they would keep testing him but he was 19 or 20, I have a hard time believing that he will not mature and couldn't turn into a model NFL player.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout has him listed at 5 feet 8 and 1/2 inches.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There are tons of guys that smoke weed on any college football program that you go to. He was just unlucky enough to get caught the first time, which turned thes spot light to him. True he was dumb to not think they would keep testing him but he was 19 or 20, I have a hard time believing that he will not mature and couldn't turn into a model NFL player.

Just unlucky? I don't think so. Although, you do admit in the 2nd bolded part what I'm getting at.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are acting like he murdered someone. He's a freaking sophomore in college and smokes weed. It is dumb, but to say you wouldn't touch him because he is immature etc. is premature IMO. Get this guy away his core group of friends and then see how quickly he matures.

Problem is, entourages don't just disappear. They tend to stick around. Kind of like herpes.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not hugely different from Ahmad Brooks, and he turned into a solid citizen.....or at least player you can count on, don't know much about the guy past that. Obviously it can go either way but you can't just write someone like this off.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I would draft him in the 6th or 7th round since with the depth on of our team those picks should be roll the dice kind of picks anyways.

He shapes up great. He doesn't then you really didn't lose much.

Wouldn't spend anything higher then that on him though as you could still get pretty good value in the 5th round.