• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honestly I'm fucking pissed

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just freaky... City of brotherly love, :L

Spit in my face then suck it off, sick bastards.

We actually just vomit on people now. According to GQ Phillies and Eagles were ranked #1 and #2 for worst fans ha.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hahaha how can we be the worst? seriously, you show respect you get it. too many idiots think they can come in and run their mouth like they are in some joyful place. bottom line people get what they deserve. if you come to philly and stand up and taunt fans in your section when your team scores, you have asked for it.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
... i am signing the fuck off on this...[QUOTWhat the fuck is wrong woth these guys? No excuse, it is time to pick things up and they cant fucking score? This is happening to many times. We had a chance to pick up momentum after the Pens win. Now we come out and play like this? Where is the killer instinct? Im always positive and will support this team no matter what, but enough is enough. Someone has to take this team by the throat very soon else there wont be a run this year.

E][/QUOTE]

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can the worst fans in the country bring in Cliff Lee? Bastards dont remember I guess. Not taking an obscene amount of money to play for our fans.

GQ fucks.