• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Homecoming for Hamilton and the BoSox are in town

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to post the video of that last ab by Josh but it's not cooperating. I'll try again when I'm not driving 85, so I don't kill anyone. Namely me

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to post the video of that last ab by Josh but it's not cooperating. I'll try again when I'm not driving 85, so I don't kill anyone. Namely me
Slow down damnit

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty cool of Chuck. I got a few goosebumps. I was in that video too

When we were at the Lewis vs Kazmir game this year my sister in law sent a picture to us that she took while watching the game on TV showing us sitting in our seats at the game. She said they stayed on us a long time. Glad I was not picking my nose or something.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not realize this until I saw a tweet but the lowest batting average for any Giant position player starting tonight at game end was .293. That is unheard of nowadays.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we were at the Lewis vs Kazmir game this year my sister in law sent a picture to us that she took while watching the game on TV showing us sitting in our seats at the game. She said they stayed on us a long time. Glad I was not picking my nose or something.

We were on the TV broadcast a couple times too, besides that CBS video. I was sitting with a bunch of kids on the Sacred Heart baseball team. They play TCU tomorrow. They were saying that they were getting messages from friends about seeing us on TV. I chose to stand and give Josh a hand tonight, hope that wasn't on tape after I've been talking bad about the guy

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think this team will ever get over ..500 this season? I haven't given up yet.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been raining here since 10:30 last night and it is now almost 5 AM. I have never seen this much rain in my life. This needs to stop or spread out over time. This is getting to be too much. I drove over the Lake Grapevine Dam the other day and that lake is way over its banks.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been raining here since 10:30 last night and it is now almost 5 AM. I have never seen this much rain in my life. This needs to stop or spread out over time. This is getting to be too much. I drove over the Lake Grapevine Dam the other day and that lake is way over its banks.
I hardly had any sleep where I'm at with all the hard rain and thunder plus the alarms going off on my iPhone. It was crazy. Good to get the game in such as it was.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think this team will ever get over ..500 this season? I haven't given up yet.
If they do I think it will be within the next few days or it will be late in the season. I think we have a pretty good idea about what this team is. They are capable of playing very bad and very good, but the bad tends to outweigh the good. Overall, I still believe they are a sub-.500 team.

I still think the club has a much different look and feel to it after the deadline and maybe even by the break. Chi Chi starting Saturday could be the beginning of that transformation.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here in Gun Barrel - which normally gets more than the DFW area - didn't get but a trace, for a pleasant change.

They have 5 gates open on Cedar Creek Lake too.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do I think it will be within the next few days or it will be late in the season. I think we have a pretty good idea about what this team is. They are capable of playing very bad and very good, but the bad tends to outweigh the good. Overall, I still believe they are a sub-.500 team.

I still think the club has a much different look and feel to it after the deadline and maybe even by the break. Chi Chi starting Saturday could be the beginning of that transformation.

I'd like to see Klein get at least 6 weeks at RR/Frisco. Maybe longer. It seemed we really rushed him from BP to starter, and it showed. Might have been out of necessity, but it still doesn't make his individually situation any better.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Klein get at least 6 weeks at RR/Frisco. Maybe longer. It seemed we really rushed him from BP to starter, and it showed. Might have been out of necessity, but it still doesn't make his individually situation any better.
I would like to see him go back to being a reliever. This club just can't seem to stop tinkering with the starter/reliever roles. I thought the costly lessons we have been through in the past would have taught us some things, but apparently not. I wonder when they are going to try and make Kela a starter?

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was either '10 or '11 where the Rangers played .500 ball for the majority of the season, but had a few really hot streaks peppered throughout that boosted their record. Could be wrong about that. But it seems like that's what we're in store for this year. Certainly not trying to suggest this year will go like '10 or '11, but it gives me hope that '15 will go better than I expected.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cannot believe how bad we have been at home. They have to get that corrected first.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They did rush him. Two starts with neither being a full 5 innings.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot believe how bad we have been at home. They have to get that corrected first.
I actually think that is just a quirk for what has been a very up and down team in a short timeframe. It just so happened that our one really good streak took place while on the road. If in July or August we have had 4 really good streaks and they have all been on the road then I will ascribe it to where we played. At this point I believe it is just coincidence.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Elvis or DDJ tonight.

Martin, Choo, Prince, Beltre, Hambone, Big Mitch, Chirinos, Rosey, and Hanser Alberto (ML Debut)