• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HogsHaven roster predcition

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) How does Danny Johnson make it when he already has Carter as the WR being the KR/PR?
2) He has Yelder over Ricky Seals Jones?
3) He has Agg out which could make sense but its huge camp battle between him, Sims, and Harmon.
4) Who is going to be the short yardage back? Gibson? Miller or barber off the roster doesn't make sense to me.
5) Jordan Kunazyk? just make Collins a hybrid Lb\S and put Reaves on the team. I don't agree Ravees is off this team. Played well last year.

The two shockers on this roster is Danny Johnson and Jordan K the LB
The two shockers off the roster are Reaves and Ricky Seals Jones.
Small surprises Agg, Barber, and L. Miller

that is how I see this roster prediction.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is using my lap top but I will check it out and get back with you dean

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I agree the battle of sims , Harmon and AGG will be huge . I can see. Carter making it but if he does then Johnson should go
I think yeldon and seals Jones are a wash
Miller and barber could lose out to Patterson depending on the preseason showings

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I agree the battle of sims , Harmon and AGG will be huge . I can see. Carter making it but if he does then Johnson should go
I think yeldon and seals Jones are a wash
Miller and barber could lose out to Patterson depending on the preseason showings

Then who is the short yardage back? Are we going to depend on Gibson?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) How does Danny Johnson make it when he already has Carter as the WR being the KR/PR?
2) He has Yelder over Ricky Seals Jones?
3) He has Agg out which could make sense but its huge camp battle between him, Sims, and Harmon.
4) Who is going to be the short yardage back? Gibson? Miller or barber off the roster doesn't make sense to me.
5) Jordan Kunazyk? just make Collins a hybrid Lb\S and put Reaves on the team. I don't agree Ravees is off this team. Played well last year.

The two shockers on this roster is Danny Johnson and Jordan K the LB
The two shockers off the roster are Reaves and Ricky Seals Jones.
Small surprises Agg, Barber, and L. Miller

that is how I see this roster prediction.

I agree with you on Reeves, I could see him with substantial playing time next to BM.
I'm ok if Everett is cut, he's injury prone, and heavily penalized with his head hunter tackling mentality.
I also expect 4 RBs.
WR is still up in the air for me,

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on Reeves, I could see him with substantial playing time next to BM.
I'm ok if Everett is cut, he's injury prone, and heavily penalized with his head hunter tackling mentality.
I also expect 4 RBs.
WR is still up in the air for me,
I expect a pickup vet RB who is available or released. Gibson but we have no 1A if he gets hurt. Perhaps Bell on a cheap deal?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have vet backs on our roster , no need to spend money on one to play 3rd string

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a pickup vet RB who is available or released. Gibson but we have no 1A if he gets hurt. Perhaps Bell on a cheap deal?

I feel the same, if AG were to miss significant time, defenses play us completely different.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same, if AG were to miss significant time, defenses play us completely different.
tell me what bell , gurley and the other washed up vets offer us ? bell is a cancer and gurley cant stay healthy . before i spend any money on an overpaid 3rd string RB then AG would have to go down

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me what bell , gurley and the other washed up vets offer us ? bell is a cancer and gurley cant stay healthy . before i spend any money on an overpaid 3rd string RB then AG would have to go down
As you know dad you have to have a plan. Waiting until Gibson goes down with no clear 1A would be a mistake. I'm sure RR feels comfortable with Barber but I don't. The likes of Bell, Gurley etc are no 3rd stringers. On a vet minimum deal they would be a nice add. We have substantial leadership on this team and I see no one coming in to disrupt that. The last guy who tried was cut mid season...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you know dad you have to have a plan. Waiting until Gibson goes down with no clear 1A would be a mistake. I'm sure RR feels comfortable with Barber but I don't. The likes of Bell, Gurley etc are no 3rd stringers. On a vet minimum deal they would be a nice add. We have substantial leadership on this team and I see no one coming in to disrupt that. The last guy who tried was cut mid season...
that is the position they would play on our team . we have a guy willing to do that in barber and also miller . you can easily pick up a RB on short notice AP being an example of this

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is the position they would play on our team . we have a guy willing to do that in barber and also miller . you can easily pick up a RB on short notice AP being an example of this

Dad, i don't know what happened in KC, but Bell is a talent, and Gurley in a limited role? I'd take that any day of the week.
Barber has some of the worst vision in the run game, Miller is coming off a severe injury, and the other guys are smaller. Injuries occur everywhere, no telling who will be there if we just sit.
Honestly, i expect Barber to be cut

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While everyone is bantering about bringing in a Bell or Gurley ... just a little history lesson. They cute Peterson last year.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley was inexplicably benched, he would've had better numbers than Gibson easily.
He's 26 and could be had for 4 mil, i don't see how this isn't a steal.
The offense is going to be much different for RB, less dump offs.
I personally wasn't co signing Bell, like i am Gurley, but shoot, for cheap -- i'd take him.
RR def gambled cutting Adrian Peterson, but i'm sure AP had his own agenda and RR was ready to give AG a shot.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley was inexplicably benched, he would've had better numbers than Gibson easily.
He's 26 and could be had for 4 mil, i don't see how this isn't a steal.
The offense is going to be much different for RB, less dump offs.
I personally wasn't co signing Bell, like i am Gurley, but shoot, for cheap -- i'd take him.
RR def gambled cutting Adrian Peterson, but i'm sure AP had his own agenda and RR was ready to give AG a shot.
you are going to pay 4 mil for an injured back who will be 3rd string and call it a steal ? keep what we have for much much cheaper . JP will either g beat out barber and miller which means he can do the job or barber or miller will win the job which means they can do it for cheaper

if those options stink during TC/PS then worry about a back

bell was a fuck up in pittsburgh , with the jets and with the champion chiefs .

why talk about millers injury but ignore gurley's ? he is out of LA because of constant in juries

in the end you guys could be right and we do sign an RB . i am for waiting and letting our guys on our roster prove they cant handle it first before chasing a veteran on the downside of a career

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are going to pay 4 mil for an injured back who will be 3rd string and call it a steal ? keep what we have for much much cheaper . JP will either g beat out barber and miller which means he can do the job or barber or miller will win the job which means they can do it for cheaper

if those options stink during TC/PS then worry about a back

bell was a fuck up in pittsburgh , with the jets and with the champion chiefs .

why talk about millers injury but ignore gurley's ? he is out of LA because of constant in juries

in the end you guys could be right and we do sign an RB . i am for waiting and letting our guys on our roster prove they cant handle it first before chasing a veteran on the downside of a career

A.Gibson
Gurley
McKissic
JP
I'd feel good with that. I don't recall Gurley being injured last year, i remember coaches trying to spark the offense and benching him. He didn't have great AVG, but had nearly identical numbers as AG, and he didn't complain. Looks like Bmore may give him a shot. Now Based on what Bell did the past couple years, i get the hesitation....but again, he's just too good not to rent for a year

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.Gibson
Gurley
McKissic
JP
I'd feel good with that. I don't recall Gurley being injured last year, i remember coaches trying to spark the offense and benching him. He didn't have great AVG, but had nearly identical numbers as AG, and he didn't complain. Looks like Bmore may give him a shot. Now Based on what Bell did the past couple years, i get the hesitation....but again, he's just too good not to rent for a year
He was let go by the rams because of his injuries . And listen to what you said “ coaches benched him to spark the offense “ ? That means he wasn’t sparking the offense . What has bell done? Nothing except bad mouth every coach he has had

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i am for waiting and letting our guys on our roster prove they cant handle it first before chasing a veteran on the downside of a career"

There you go dad .... a little patience can go a long way. I still say cutting AP last year spoke volumes.