• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HogsHaven roster predcition

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was let go by the rams because of his injuries . And listen to what you said “ coaches benched him to spark the offense “ ? That means he wasn’t sparking the offense . What has bell done? Nothing except bad mouth every coach he has had

Dad, you're def being unreasonable.
I'm not excited about our RB depth and you shouldn't be either.
JP is not going to be Austin Ekler year 1.
And by your logic, i could say Julio Jones wouldn't be a good addition "for cheap" because he got hurt last year.
We've got cap room. Now could Lamar Miller surprise and look like he did in Houston??? Maybe

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see dad as being unreasonable. Just because the credit card has available fund doesn't mean you need to use them.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with skinsdad. There is no need to bring in a high priced veteran back right now. Gibson/JD, and Miller should be fine. Miller is my pick to surprise us this season. Everyone wants the new kid Patterson but he is very unproven. Barber gave us some nice short yardage runs last year.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! There is a serious disconnect.
Gurley for 1 year? As a spell? For cheap?
Sounds good to me. Barber is not the answer, Miller may be sufficient.
I can live without Gurley, just like i can live without KJ Wright....I'm just sayin

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can live without Gurley, just like i can live without KJ Wright....I'm just sayin

For short yardage Barber was the answer last year. Gibson wasn't a good short yardage runner last year but he was only a rookie. 3rd and 1 who are you giving the ball to on this current roster? For me is L. Miller. K.J wright would be a fool not to come here. He should play at the league minimum to play on this defense.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For short yardage Barber was the answer last year. Gibson wasn't a good short yardage runner last year but he was only a rookie. 3rd and 1 who are you giving the ball to on this current roster? For me is L. Miller. K.J wright would be a fool not to come here. He should play at the league minimum to play on this defense.

True, Barber did move the chains, as ugly as it was, he did his job. Now, I'd hope if we had to start Miller, he would at least AVG 3YPerCry.
All of this may not even matter because Samuel may see carries in quite a few games

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2019 Todd Gurley averaged 3.8 YPC but in 2020 his replacements averaged 4.3 and 4.5 ypc.

2020 Gurley averaged 3.5 YOC. In 2019, the Falcons had four RBs with a better average.

Gurley for league minimum…sure. 4 million, hell no. All he is now is a name.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2019 Todd Gurley averaged 3.8 YPC but in 2020 his replacements averaged 4.3 and 4.5 ypc.

2020 Gurley averaged 3.5 YOC. In 2019, the Falcons had four RBs with a better average.

Gurley for league minimum…sure. 4 million, hell no. All he is now is a name.

I don't agree that he's completely washed when he averages 11 TD per season, and could have had 10+ TD last year, but ATL sucked offensively.
4 mil is def ridiculous, i was more so just saying he is a worthy back up, in fact he'd be a better back than what we have.
he's still a youngster too. Pre season could convince me if AG misses time, our current depth is sufficient, but i currently don't believe it

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree that he's completely washed when he averages 11 TD per season, and could have had 10+ TD last year, but ATL sucked offensively.
4 mil is def ridiculous, i was more so just saying he is a worthy back up, in fact he'd be a better back than what we have.
he's still a youngster too. Pre season could convince me if AG misses time, our current depth is sufficient, but i currently don't believe it

Are those TDS from 1 yard over the last two years or is he breaking them? We have backs that can get in the end zone from a yard.

I think Gurley is done.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Brown my all time favorite Redskin -- effectively done at age 26-27
Gale Sayers one of the greatest - effectively done at 26

Just saying ...

Why not have a guy that is a role player and knows he is a role player?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, Barber did move the chains, as ugly as it was, he did his job. Now, I'd hope if we had to start Miller, he would at least AVG 3YPerCry.
All of this may not even matter because Samuel may see carries in quite a few games

Samuel is not going to get the ball on short yardage.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, you're def being unreasonable.
I'm not excited about our RB depth and you shouldn't be either.
JP is not going to be Austin Ekler year 1.
And by your logic, i could say Julio Jones wouldn't be a good addition "for cheap" because he got hurt last year.
We've got cap room. Now could Lamar Miller surprise and look like he did in Houston??? Maybe
i wouldnt spend any money from our cap on a 3rd string RB . . i like our backs JD can get it done and we will see about patterson , miller and the others . if we had an injury then fine . gurley 's injury is a permanent thing . it can and does flair up all the time because he is bone to bone

and why cant JP be austin eckler ? no one thought eckler was anything until he showed he was . i bet chargers fans complained about RB depth as well

we can pick up a BU RB at any time if gibby goes down and you dont need some top secret master plan to find one

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have every bit of confidence that JD can step in for gibby if needs be which would happen no matter who you sign

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Turner's hope is he can be multiple with guys like Samuel, Gibson and McKissic. That is the way to make the defense cover the entire field or pay for it if they don't.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know JP is durable to score 8 TD in a game, I'm not completely sold on our depth, but perhaps it's way too soon to outsource.
....smh....on Gurley though