• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it the Lisa Ann twitter thing?

Let this be a lesson to us all: Don’t ask the **** star you used to date to play match maker.
Michael Del Zotto had to be the courier for this universal message, and legendary **** star Lisa Ann had to be the (G-rated) teacher.
The adult films star, recently making headlines for possibly scoring with another athlete, turned her rage — and 749,000 followers — toward Del Zotto, a former Ranger. The current Flyer, apparently, has been bombarding Ann with requests to play cupid and set him up with women.
And in her own way, she does exactly that: “@MichaelDelZotto is looking for dates, lots of them!” she tweets at one point in her epic rant. But we’re not sure how many women will still be interested after Ann’s delightful Twitter-sode:
As you may imagine, I get some pretty random texts.. Takes a lot to annoy me, but some people strive at it..

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let this be a lesson to us all: Don’t ask the **** star you used to date to play match maker.
Michael Del Zotto had to be the courier for this universal message, and legendary **** star Lisa Ann had to be the (G-rated) teacher.
The adult films star, recently making headlines for possibly scoring with another athlete, turned her rage — and 749,000 followers — toward Del Zotto, a former Ranger. The current Flyer, apparently, has been bombarding Ann with requests to play cupid and set him up with women.
And in her own way, she does exactly that: “@MichaelDelZotto is looking for dates, lots of them!” she tweets at one point in her epic rant. But we’re not sure how many women will still be interested after Ann’s delightful Twitter-sode:
As you may imagine, I get some pretty random texts.. Takes a lot to annoy me, but some people strive at it..

So is there no pussy in Philly?

Phantomphan

Beta Tester
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing to come out of Philly next to Phantom.
While I appreciate the sentiment, the real list goes like this:

Declaration of Independence
The Constitution
Me
Cheesesteaks and Philly pretzels
Rocky

I'm pushing to get this added to the US citizenship test.