• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ho Hum game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really havent read a lot of the threads yet . Really disgusted as usual after a loss. I guess I should start listening more to those experts. I really dont know what the team could have done differently to win. Sure there were some game changing plays , but something is just missing. The defense I thought was really good for the most part. No turnovers this week, but some big stops I thought. 17 points is pretty darn good, eventhough there were 2 , 80 yard drives and then they couldnt get off the field at the end of the game. So they played pretty well.

Offense- who knows. Another 320 yard performance. Give it KCs punter and defense- they kept us deep all day . Dez and Romo had it rolling early, but we had no other answers. The running game was hard to watch yesterday. I actually thought the pass blocking was pretty good. I know they had a few sacks , but the ones that Poe got had to be blown assignments. He came untouched almost. There are certain plays we run that other teams run and have a ton more success. These roll outs to the TEs goes for huge yards for others. Our TEs are slow and dont make the first guy miss. The WR screens???? Why doesnt ours work.???

KC is pretty good team- especially defensively. Just another one we should have won. :bawling:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the line pass blocked pretty well for the most part. There were some misses, but overall pretty good.

It's not just that the WR screen hasn't worked for us, it seems that before Romo even throws you can already tell it's not going to work. I think it's also when we do it. 3rd and long? Screen on the last play of the game? Some stuff just had no shot. But, we were one drive from winning the game. We just need to be able to close these games out better. We are getting closer.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats kind of what I mean. The only thing we can really complain about is the running game. Some of the play calls were a little wierd but I think that happens in every game. It drove me crazy that our defense actually stuffed the run all day until the last drive when they knew it was coming. I should say stuffed Charles until the last drive.

Romo did throw the ball down the field more it seemed. I think there has been more emphasis on the west coast style passing game. The problem is either KC and the Giants are tackling machines or we just dont have the players that can break tackles.