• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hmmmmm

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you cannot. The NFL is littered with politics in case you are not keeping up. Saying, "I do not like the way the NFL is heading", is no different than not saying REDSKINS because apparently it offends others. The NFL is FULL of politics, period!
well we arent going to have it here , period

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to buffalo for week 3 with a buddy of mine (he's a bills fan) and 2 others. shows you that i would rather spend a grand seeing them on the road vs driving 1:10 mins to that shithole.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to buffalo for week 3 with a buddy of mine (he's a bills fan) and 2 others. shows you that i would rather spend a grand seeing them on the road vs driving 1:10 mins to that shithole.
.... and if you are going to Buffalo then week 3 is a good time to go.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please forgive me in advance but, that stadium is amazing
Allegiant Stadium, Raiders new home stadium is on hit. So is Levi Stadium, the 9ers home stadium.

None of em can fade Sofi Stadium though, Rams/Chargers home stadium. That motor scooter is the tits and it isn't finished yet.

That's part of the NFL's problem though, at least imo. They are pricing middle class and regular peeps out of the game.

$536.00 dollars, that's what it cost a family of four to attend a regular season NFL football game.
If you’re not familiar, the Fan Cost Index calculates what a family of 4 would spend on a single game by totaling the costs of 4 average-price tickets, 2 beers, 4 soft drinks, 4 hot dogs, 2 caps, and parking pass. The official FCI for the 2018 NFL season was $536.04.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegiant Stadium, Raiders new home stadium is on hit. So is Levi Stadium, the 9ers home stadium.

None of em can fade Sofi Stadium though, Rams/Chargers home stadium. That motor scooter is the tits and it isn't finished yet.

That's part of the NFL's problem though, at least imo. They are pricing middle class and regular peeps out of the game.

$536.00 dollars, that's what it cost a family of four to attend a regular season NFL football game.
If you’re not familiar, the Fan Cost Index calculates what a family of 4 would spend on a single game by totaling the costs of 4 average-price tickets, 2 beers, 4 soft drinks, 4 hot dogs, 2 caps, and parking pass. The official FCI for the 2018 NFL season was $536.04.
i guess thats the way it is . but me saving that money up by hard work and such will make the experience special

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'm not sure I can argue against SoFi being THAT stadium. Never been but i think I'd like to go to vegas. Allegiant just looks very very very dope. Clearly, I'll need to save up based on those numbers, if I want to eat, lol

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never had season tickets so if going is a big deal to someone then I don't think saving up is a bad thing.

Ticket prices to everything are crazy these days. I just paid $200 to sit in the cheap seats to see the Eagles next month. Joe Walsh is going to be about 3" tall but I don't care. I want to see them.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headed to Denver in week 8 myself.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about flying up for the Chargers game. Checked and tickets are dirt cheap for that one right now.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never had season tickets so if going is a big deal to someone then I don't think saving up is a bad thing.

Ticket prices to everything are crazy these days. I just paid $200 to sit in the cheap seats to see the Eagles next month. Joe Walsh is going to be about 3" tall but I don't care. I want to see them.
Yeah, that's true far as ticket prices go. For me its not bad cuz all my knotheads n knuckleeheads are out the house doing their thing, but if you have krugrats. A homey of mine told me him, his wife and their 2 kids spent a tick under 5 grand for 4 days at Disney World and that was almost 2 years ago.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Stadium is an absolute shithole, though the tailgaiting is great.

Dont wear DC memorabilia.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why wouldn't I rock my Chase Young Jersey?

Is it just you? or family too? Some stadiums are very very disrespectful to away fans.
Fighting is a real concern, drunks get rowdy. another reason I'm not too excited about going to different stadiums.
I've had some close calls, and my hands are retired lol

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why wouldn't I rock my Chase Young Jersey?

Because Bills fans are rowdier than Eagles fans.

In midwinter - i.e. fucking cold - and not actually cheering for the redskins, some idiot Bills fans ripped off my knit cap and threw it over the top of the stadium, in the one and only trip I made to Rich Stadium.

I actually had a cery pleasant trip to the Linc a while ago, and that was while loudly cheering for the redskins.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Bills fans are rowdier than Eagles fans.

In midwinter - i.e. fucking cold - and not actually cheering for the redskins, some idiot Bills fans ripped off my knit cap and threw it over the top of the stadium, in the one and only trip I made to Rich Stadium.

I actually had a cery pleasant trip to the Linc a while ago, and that was while loudly cheering for the redskins.

Did you press charges? Best way to stop that shit.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you press charges? Best way to stop that shit.

As I was 20 at the time, and had to hitch a ride to get there to begin with, I did not press charges, no.

As I said, the tailgating there was top notch, but the in-game experience was awful: brutally cold, wind whipping around, shitty stadium to begin with, rowdy drunk Bills fans.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I was 20 at the time, and had to hitch a ride to get there to begin with, I did not press charges, no.

As I said, the tailgating there was top notch, but the in-game experience was awful: brutally cold, wind whipping around, shitty stadium to begin with, rowdy drunk Bills fans.

Another reason home is the best place to watch.