• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hmmmmm

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Bills fans are rowdier than Eagles fans.

In midwinter - i.e. fucking cold - and not actually cheering for the redskins, some idiot Bills fans ripped off my knit cap and threw it over the top of the stadium, in the one and only trip I made to Rich Stadium.

I actually had a cery pleasant trip to the Linc a while ago, and that was while loudly cheering for the redskins.
we aren't sitting in the nosebleeds with the plebs, i'm not terribly worried about it. Plus its still pleasant there in september. You couldn't pay me enough money to step foot in filthadelphia.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just you? or family too? Some stadiums are very very disrespectful to away fans.
Fighting is a real concern, drunks get rowdy. another reason I'm not too excited about going to different stadiums.
I've had some close calls, and my hands are retired lol
there are 4 of us going and sitting together. We aren't sitting in the nosebleeds so I'm not worried about it.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RFK was a good home field full of Redskin fans. This team has not had that in 20 years.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said: I had a more pleasant experience at the Linc, decked out in redskins gear, cheering my foooking head off, with four other homies, than I did sitting quietly in Rich stadium minding my business.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just you? or family too? Some stadiums are very very disrespectful to away fans.
Fighting is a real concern, drunks get rowdy. another reason I'm not too excited about going to different stadiums.
I've had some close calls, and my hands are retired lol
Heh. The hands are retired eh. I like that. Mine have been on extended vacation and have no plans to return anytime soon if ever.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have seen games at the coliseum, anahiem , RFK and lambeau . never had an issue

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have seen games at the coliseum, anahiem , RFK and lambeau . never had an issue

That's good, its usually drunk fans that are the issue. Sometimes lines get crossed, and you can go into protective mode. I've seen some folks get beat worse than Haskins, no way do i wanna be on the jumbo tron beating someone's tail or nowadays getting whooped. I'll watch from home, lol

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my ass beat the fuck down when the Raiders were in LA. Its a funny ass story now, that me and the homeis still laugh about. It wasn't so funny back then and it all, at least for me, could've been avioded which in large part is what makes it so funny now.