• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hilarious stuff on KC sports radio

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've played two of the top 10 defenses so far this season, with a young oline and a new offense.

We won ridin dirty, but I'll take them.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was over at AP reading earlier and the word "Dirty" seemed to be their favorite word to throw around about the Broncos...

I noticed that too. Von Miller jumped and made that one hit on Alex Smith. He was offsides so it was a penalty anyway. He did try to pull up on Smith but he was already committed to the hit. It's a penalty either way but it wasn't dirty. That sort of thing happens a lot in football.

I am really liking the nastiness the Kelce-Miller rivalry is taken. And so far Miller has made Kelce his little bitch.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed that too. Von Miller jumped and made that one hit on Alex Smith. He was offsides so it was a penalty anyway. He did try to pull up on Smith but he was already committed to the hit. It's a penalty either way but it wasn't dirty. That sort of thing happens a lot in football.

I am really liking the nastiness the Kelce-Miller rivalry is taken. And so far Miller has made Kelce his little bitch.

I will say the way the Broncos handled Kelce in this game makes me think we can stand a chance to half way contain Gronk later in the year. Kelce is probably the closest player in the league to what Gronk is and for once we actually did decent against TE's. Now we did give up 108 yards to the 2 TE's for the Chiefs but most of that came on 2 plays. Otherwise we kept them pretty well contained all game long. I really do like that Phillips is using Bruton to cover those TE's. Ward while ok in coverage Bruton is definitely the better choice of the two. We have actually played quite a bit of 3 Safety sets since Ward can play so much down in the box and be like an extra Linebacker. This is again realizing the strengths of your players and using them in that way. Ward last year was getting abused for most of the year because Del Rio wanted to keep him in 2-deep safety position and have him cover. That just is not his strength.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed CD. The proof of the Bronco's success in covering the Chief's TEs is not the collective yards gained, but the zero success the Chiefs had on 3rd down - when it counted - the Chiefs couldn't hit their bread and butter.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed CD. The proof of the Bronco's success in covering the Chief's TEs is not the collective yards gained, but the zero success the Chiefs had on 3rd down - when it counted - the Chiefs couldn't hit their bread and butter.

Exactly! That is where those type of TE's are supposed to be the biggest advantage yet Flacco and Smith both suffered in trying to get it to the TE in those situations. This might be a lot of the same players but this is definitely a different team this year. We can be a bit overaggressive at times but I would much rather have that than the kill by a thousand little paper cuts type defense that we have had the last few years with Del Rio.