• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

high #'s

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
with dag getting #16 made me wonder. when/if the devils will change their # policy? i doubt it would be under lou. if they did change it would that bother you? some pretty nice hockey numbers out there that i would like to see some guys in. 93 gilmour and 89 mogilny were niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

notice also

that goalies now today wear mostly the same numbers 30/31/1 what gives?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with dag getting #16 made me wonder. when/if the devils will change their # policy? i doubt it would be under lou. if they did change it would that bother you? some pretty nice hockey numbers out there that i would like to see some guys in. 93 gilmour and 89 mogilny were niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

notice also

that goalies now today wear mostly the same numbers 30/31/1 what gives?

Yeah I know the policy is you can keep the high numbers if you come from another team (Gilmour and Mogilny). But I kind of like the low numbers. I believe the reason behind it is so that nobody thinks of themselves as being better than the rest of the team or trying to stand out, and to an extent I agree. The lower numbers just look nicer, more of a classic look.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Lou had his way we would have one Devils logo on the front and one on the back. No numbers, no names.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know the policy is you can keep the high numbers if you come from another team (Gilmour and Mogilny). But I kind of like the low numbers. I believe the reason behind it is so that nobody thinks of themselves as being better than the rest of the team or trying to stand out, and to an extent I agree. The lower numbers just look nicer, more of a classic look.

Not even. he only lets veteran, star palyers keep the odd high numbers

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So I guess that means no jagr