• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HGH Testing begins Monday

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Seahawks fan you might be careful what you wish for. :omg:

You're right. Seattle must be the only team that's unfortunate enough to sign the 310+ lb beasts that are on HGH. It's amazing that it took until the 90's for linemen figured out that lifting weights and building muscle mass would help them out. The fact that the designer PED's started booming around the same time is purely a coincidence.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying they probably should've picked another time to unveil this... not the best timing by any stretch. Should've been enforced years ago anyways.

Your right on point here. The last thing the NFL needs is more scandle

Last edited by a moderator:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right on point here. The last thing the NFL needs is more sandal.

Well if there weren't so many cheaters then it wouldn't be an issue. They have all these massive lawsuits because of brain damage and it's pretty obvious that bigger and faster players is going to contribute to concussions. It's time to clean this shit up.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if there weren't so many cheaters then it wouldn't be an issue. They have all these massive lawsuits because of brain damage and it's pretty obvious that bigger and faster players is going to contribute to concussions. It's time to clean this shit up.

IMO they should have done it sooner or wait until all this negative news about wife beaters and child beaters becomes old news. As for so many cheaters...a bit of a leap don't you think? Surely you don't have any inside info on the matter. If you don't, you shouldn't be putting forth your opinion as fact.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO they should have done it sooner or wait until all this negative news about wife beaters and child beaters becomes old news. As for so many cheaters...a bit of a leap don't you think? Surely you don't have any inside info on the matter. If you don't, you shouldn't be putting forth your opinion as fact.

I have two eyes and common sense. There's millions of dollars on the line, mass helps for a lot of positions, and HGH helps a lot if you want to beef up. When I was watching in the 80's the average weight was 270 lb's. It's at around 310 now. There was a 28 lb jump in size between the 80's and the 90's. You can say nutrition and supplements all you want but I'm not buying that. HGH is rampant in the league and hopefully the testing starts to get a handle on it.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thread to start. I have felt Dom Riola juiced at some point last couple years with sudden resurgence after 11 years of sucking.

Sure we could all take a guess of one person from each roster.

He still sucks Stafford is getting rid of the ball much faster, so his(Dom) stats look better

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I might be wrong on this and somebody can correct me if I am but the HGH testing right now is actually not going to get anybody suspended. The NFL is just taking some random tests to see how big of a problem this is and start working to correct it before the suspensions have to start coming into play. So the whole doom and gloom thing might be a tad early at this point.