• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey UCF

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years ago, on this day, George asked me to have lunch with him. We celebrated our UCFiesta Bowl win over the Big 12 Champ, and solidified our UCFinal stretch NSD strategy. During our lunch, George brought his one-of-a-kind game ball that was presented to him.

That is what looking like Real UCFan looks like.

29qo0fk.jpg

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to be humble because we aren't on a 25-26 game winning streak anymore and having a top 3 record means absolutely nothing for a G5 team and it means nothing for any college football team that's not in the playoff. We lost a bowl game to LSU. We aren't an undefeated team anymore. That's why we need to be humble. You can be confident in UCF and it's sports programs without being an annoying twat about it. UCF football has been humbled. It's time to act accordingly. Not sure what me signing up here a year and a half ago means but you act like you know where I was before I signed up here. It doesn't matter how long you've been a poster on a forum, what matters is how you take wins and losses and you are acting like you forgot what it's like to lose by saying "Alabama fears us" and "we got a top 3 record, why do we need to be humble?". Questions and statements like that just make you look like a complete tool. Be humble about the end of our season. For the sake of other NORMAL UCF fans, please stop talking shit and acting like we deserve anything aside from what we got. We lost. We are no longer undefeated. We've been humbled. Time to act like it.

And to touch on your whole "I go to lunches with the coaches" and "I go to practices", good for you. Even if I did believe you, it wouldn't mean anything. Doesn't make you a bigger or better fan. Just means that you have a lot of free time and you're local to the team. Quit acting like it means something more than what it does.

You seriously need to rid yourself of this 2nd class / slave mentality. Having a Top 3 record is nothing short of dominating. You really need to look in the mirror with your NY Yankees and Pitt Steelers support. You look like a tshirt bandwagoner. There is nothing lower than that.

And yes, being an instrumental part of UCF's Rise to Prominence and now Dominance does make me a bigger and better UCFan.

#UCFacts

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously need to rid yourself of this 2nd class / slave mentality. Having a Top 3 record is nothing short of dominating. You really need to look in the mirror with your NY Yankees and Pitt Steelers support. You look like a tshirt bandwagoner. There is nothing lower than that.

And yes, being an instrumental part of UCF's Rise to Prominence and now Dominance does make me a bigger and better UCFan.

#UCFacts

I don't have a second class/slave mentality. I see things in reality. You see things in what SHOULD be. You act like a top 3 record means ANYTHING. It doesn't. Having a top 3 record as a G5 school means absolutely nothing. Do you know why it means nothing? Because the College Football committee, people who know a HELL of a lot more than you and I put together, deem it to be meaningless. It's impressive what UCF has done, 100%. But it doesn't mean anything if we don't make the playoffs. You keep talking and talking like UCF being 25-1 as a G5 school is anything but a great two years for a G5 school. You need to rid yourself of this "We are better than you" mentality because you just make yourself look like a arrogant asshole. If that's you then whatever, more power to you. But I'm gonna choose to take the piece of humble pie that was served up to us by LSU and take it with pride. I suggest you do the same.

Also, I may LOOK like a "t-shirt bandwagoner" but that's to people on the internet who don't know me. Grew up in NYC, went to school with Ben for 1 year right out of high school, before I transferred to UCF, hence why my teams are what they are.

You do nothing for UCF and the program. Quit acting like you do. You're not a coach, you're not a trainer, you're a fan. Act accordingly.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years ago, on this day, George asked me to have lunch with him. We celebrated our UCFiesta Bowl win over the Big 12 Champ, and solidified our UCFinal stretch NSD strategy. During our lunch, George brought his one-of-a-kind game ball that was presented to him.

That is what looking like Real UCFan looks like.

29qo0fk.jpg

#UCFacts

Yay, you met George O'Leary. Good job. You met the guy that ran the program into the ground after 3 years of being in the AAC.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a second class/slave mentality. I see things in reality. You see things in what SHOULD be. You act like a top 3 record means ANYTHING. It doesn't. Having a top 3 record as a G5 school means absolutely nothing. Do you know why it means nothing? Because the College Football committee, people who know a HELL of a lot more than you and I put together, deem it to be meaningless. It's impressive what UCF has done, 100%. But it doesn't mean anything if we don't make the playoffs. You keep talking and talking like UCF being 25-1 as a G5 school is anything but a great two years for a G5 school. You need to rid yourself of this "We are better than you" mentality because you just make yourself look like a arrogant asshole. If that's you then whatever, more power to you. But I'm gonna choose to take the piece of humble pie that was served up to us by LSU and take it with pride. I suggest you do the same.

Also, I may LOOK like a "t-shirt bandwagoner" but that's to people on the internet who don't know me. Grew up in NYC, went to school with Ben for 1 year right out of high school, before I transferred to UCF, hence why my teams are what they are.

You do nothing for UCF and the program. Quit acting like you do. You're not a coach, you're not a trainer, you're a fan. Act accordingly.

I have no time for T-shirt bandwagons who don’t even realize they blatantly contradict themselves.

How you call yourself a UCFan and don’t even know that we are in the P6 is beyond me. Losers like you will always have an inferiority complex. I believe that is the root cause of T-shirt Bandwagoning.

Winners like me don’t make excuses. We put the work in like going to practices.

#UCFacts

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no time for T-shirt bandwagons who don’t even realize they blatantly contradict themselves.

How you call yourself a UCFan and don’t even know that we are in the P6 is beyond me. Losers like you will always have an inferiority complex. I believe that is the root cause of T-shirt Bandwagoning.

Winners like me don’t make excuses. We put the work in like going to practices.

#UCFacts

P6 doesn't exist asswipe. You're a fucking tool. Get over yourself.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P6 is an opinion, not a fact. Get over yourself.

Look, noob. There has been 6 auto-bid BCS conferences since 1998. When you don't know your history or UCFacts, you're bound to look UCFoolish.

And every AAC game reps the P6 banner. Which shows you don't even watch cfb.

#UCFacts

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, noob. There has been 6 auto-bid BCS conferences since 1998. When you don't know your history or UCFacts, you're bound to look UCFoolish.

And every AAC game reps the P6 banner. Which shows you don't even watch cfb.

#UCFacts

I know my history more than you do, kid, trust me.

Here are some facts for you:
P6 is not a fact. It's a movement trying to be pushed that I agree with, but it's still an opinion.
You flaunt your "lunches" with no proof as if that means anything. Newsflash: It doesn't. Even if you do have lunches with the coaches...it still means jackshit.
You flaunt your "practices" with no proof as if that means anything. Newsflash: It doesn't. Even if you do go to practices...it still means jackshit.
Things you say have no substance whatsoever to any discussion. 6 auto-bid conferences doesn't mean that there are 6 power conferences. P6 banners at every AAC game doesn't mean there are 6 power conferences.
You act like you are this know it all when all I see it a lot of shit talking for a guy who's got a lot of talk but nothing really important or constructive comes from that talk.
The whole UCFacts and UCFans thing might have worked over at Rivals, but that shit isn't gonna work here. It's annoying, it's arrogant and only douchebags or old guys who still hang around college kids do shit like that.

You're a troll, get over yourself.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know my history more than you do, kid, trust me.

Here are some facts for you:
P6 is not a fact. It's a movement trying to be pushed that I agree with, but it's still an opinion.
You flaunt your "lunches" with no proof as if that means anything. Newsflash: It doesn't. Even if you do have lunches with the coaches...it still means jackshit.
You flaunt your "practices" with no proof as if that means anything. Newsflash: It doesn't. Even if you do go to practices...it still means jackshit.
Things you say have no substance whatsoever to any discussion. 6 auto-bid conferences doesn't mean that there are 6 power conferences. P6 banners at every AAC game doesn't mean there are 6 power conferences.
You act like you are this know it all when all I see it a lot of shit talking for a guy who's got a lot of talk but nothing really important or constructive comes from that talk.
The whole UCFacts and UCFans thing might have worked over at Rivals, but that shit isn't gonna work here. It's annoying, it's arrogant and only douchebags or old guys who still hang around college kids do shit like that.

You're a troll, get over yourself.

TL;dr especially from a noob T-shirt bandwagoner.

#UCFacts

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sold he’s really a UCF fan.
He is, others have met him in person. I guess he's just as fool(pun intended) of him self in person as he is here.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're wasting your time. This dude is straight up mental. No joke, he's an embarrassment to all G5 teams and to argue with his lack of understanding reality will be an exercise in futility.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wasting your time. This dude is straight up mental. No joke, he's an embarrassment to all G5 teams and to argue with his lack of understanding reality will be an exercise in futility.

Learned that one the hard way, I guess.