• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey lets just completely dismiss Chandler says Howard

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well someones feeling comfortable in Houston.

And he managed to find a way to completely dismiss and insult one Rocket who was there for 3 years prior that actually wanted to stay! Hmm...thinking back, not many superstars went this route when saying goodbye to a teammate. Nor would they set them selves up for even more pressure personally, and just to spice it up as only the intellect of Dwight can, his entire teeeeeam!!!!!!!!!!!

I often wonder, just how dumb is Howard?

*daydreaming* Ahh i can see it now.....

7482190452_0d81f5b781_z.jpg

6445.jpg

I cant tell weather that was a flashback or the future!!!! :omg:

52742768.jpg

Heres to you Howard! Cheers!:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well someones feeling comfortable in Houston.

"It won't affect us at all," Howard said Friday of Parsons signing a three-year, $45-million deal with the Dallas Mavericks.

And confident.

"We have myself and James," Howard said. "We have the best center and the best two guard in the game on the same team. It's on us."

And he managed to find a way to completely dismiss and insult one Rocket who was there for 3 years prior that actually wanted to stay! Hmm...thinking back, not many superstars went this route when saying goodbye to a teammate. Nor would they set them selves up for even more pressure personally, and just to spice it up as only the intellect of Dwight can, his entire teeeeeam!!!!!!!!!!!

I often wonder, just how dumb is Howard?

*daydreaming* Ahh i can see it now.....

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy just doesn't get it

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any more questions about why Lakers fans weren't too upset when this guy left? Or why the Lakers didn't exactly go all out to try and re-sign this guy?

I mean, I certainly don't expect him to say "We're gonna suck out loud this year", but the Rockets actually managed to get worse during this off-season, when everyone else got better or at least stayed the same.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict First Round playoff exit next season, followed by openly questioning his coach and sometimes quitting on his teammates.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any more questions about why Lakers fans weren't too upset when this guy left? Or why the Lakers didn't exactly go all out to try and re-sign this guy?

I mean, I certainly don't expect him to say "We're gonna suck out loud this year", but the Rockets actually managed to get worse during this off-season, when everyone else got better or at least stayed the same.
If fans weren't too upset that he didn't re-sign, then why did the entire arena boo him and chant over and over..."Howard sucks, Howard sucks?"

Offering a 5yr max deal isn't going all out to re-sign him?

Hanging billboards (never done before by LA for any player) like this meant it was no big deal to them if he didn't re-sign?

BNszKfACMAIaPg6.jpg:large

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans didn't chant Howard sucks because he left, they chanted Howard sucks because of the way he quit on the team in the playoffs and the way he conducted himself for pretty much the whole season that he was here. Hell, he was booed of the floor in that last playoff game. By the time he left, very few Lakers fans wanted him back.

It's also easy to see that the Lakers didn't go all out to re-sign him when you compare the pitch they made to him vs. the one they made to 'Melo.

With Dwight, they basically said, "here's the offer" and hung some posters. Jeanie wasn't involved in the meeting, Kobe barely spoke and D'Antoni didn't speak at all. They offered him the max because it would look bad to future FA's if they didn't.

In the meeting with 'Melo, Jeanie was not only there, the meeting was held in her office, they put together a very professional video for him, they had Time Warner and AEG there and Kobe flew in from Europe to meet with him. The professionalism of the pitch is said to be one of the things that 'Melo was most impressed with.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of Wally's World there is Dwight's World. He is the quintessential narcissistic a-hole and everyone knows it except Dwight which is more of the same. It is difficult for him to consider anyone's else but himself and this is what irritates the heck out of most of the people that he has encountered. Like I stated earlier, he has pretty much worn out his welcome league-wide.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans didn't chant Howard sucks because he left, they chanted Howard sucks because of the way he quit on the team in the playoffs and the way he conducted himself for pretty much the whole season that he was here. Hell, he was booed of the floor in that last playoff game. By the time he left, very few Lakers fans wanted him back.

It's also easy to see that the Lakers didn't go all out to re-sign him when you compare the pitch they made to him vs. the one they made to 'Melo.

With Dwight, they basically said, "here's the offer" and hung some posters. Jeanie wasn't involved in the meeting, Kobe barely spoke and D'Antoni didn't speak at all. They offered him the max because it would look bad to future FA's if they didn't.

In the meeting with 'Melo, Jeanie was not only there, the meeting was held in her office, they put together a very professional video for him, they had Time Warner and AEG there and Kobe flew in from Europe to meet with him. The professionalism of the pitch is said to be one of the things that 'Melo was most impressed with.
The USA Today saw it as begging.

The Lakers are literally begging Dwight Howard to re-sign | For The Win

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well truth be told down here in LA everyone pretty much knew he was leaving. I pretty much thought that at the all star break. Just based on his mannerisms and his attitude. He looked miserable. Howard wants to be top dog and he doesnt like anyone telling him shit. Hes been coddled his whole life and took criticism in less then stellar fashion when it finally came around. And this will probably only get worse as he becomes more of a vet, cause if after 10 losing seasons you think you would buck up. He matched himself with a very quiet star in James, he knew what he was doing and what he was getting himself into.

I think he will win a title one day, but not under his terms.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of Wally's World there is Dwight's World. He is the quintessential narcissistic a-hole and everyone knows it except Dwight which is more of the same. It is difficult for him to consider anyone's else but himself and this is what irritates the heck out of most of the people that he has encountered. Like I stated earlier, he has pretty much worn out his welcome league-wide.

:agree:

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any more questions about why Lakers fans weren't too upset when this guy left?

:agree:

By the end of it i was so frustrated with his antics that i just couldnt stand him anymore. Even if Kobe and Shaq hated eachother by the end of their partnership in LA, they still played to the best of their abilities and took it to another level. Dwight? Right.....

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard was once my favorite player in the NBA. Now I can't stand it when he is even on TV. This coach killing diva deserves to fail in the playoffs every year.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard was once my favorite player in the NBA. Now I can't stand it when he is even on TV. This coach killing diva deserves to fail in the playoffs every year.

I think Diva is a great way to describe it. Delusional Diva Dwight. Triple D, rolls right off the tongue!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a thread where I said he was bracing himself for disappointment because he didn't even try to recruit this offseason. He braced himself and now it's not hard for him to be in denial.