• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey fellas. I know most of you don't care that I haven't posted lately...

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if I could ask you one thing is to pray for my big sister. She was recently diagnosed with lymphoma and just started her chemo treatments tonight. Her cancer is the most common form of lymphoma and we are all extremely positive that she will kick this disease's ass. The doctors as well as our family our extremely optimistic that she will win this battle, the doctors said that the first round of chemo will nuke about 70% of the disease. We are now starting the 2/3 of this battle and my entire family cannot wait to celebrate the day she is 100% cancer free.

On a side note she is a graduate of Thee Ohio State University so that is just more good news for her as she starts this battle. My brother in law told me that he was on cloud 9 on January 1 when Ohio State beat Alabama and the next day he found out that the love of his life was diagnosed with cancer. It really puts things in perspective. Just know that there are way more important things in life than some silly game we all love. I will keep you all informed of her progress as I find out more but wanted to let you all know this even though the majority of you think I'm a heartless prick.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She will kick cancer's pansy ass like my mom just did. Prayers, my man.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all on your side, man. Here's hoping that your celebration will be sooner than later! :suds:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy shit how life just fuckin smacks you in the face sometimes. I guess that is why a lot of us spend so much time wrapped up in sports, entertainment etc.

my prayers are with you and your family. good luck and keep your head up. stay connected to the boards, it helps to communicate.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She will kick cancer's pansy ass like my mom just did. Prayers, my man.

I am confident she will too and I'm great up for survivors like your mom that have the courage she had to fight this awful disease. My sister is a strong woman just like your mother!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayers man, wish her the best of luck

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate all the well wishes. I never in a million years thought that something like this would happen to my family but I can tell you one thing, I never thought that a tight knit family like mine would ever be as tight knit as they are now. My sis had a breakdown today as she was in pre op with my mom because reality set in. We have a long road ahead of us these next 6 months during her treatment and the support we have received from doctors, friends and family has been amazing. I gotta go to bed and pack up to go see her this weekend. It will be exciting to see her feeling better once the first treatment relieves some pressure on her vital organs. The best news is that the biopsy found no cancer in her organs and the type of cancer she has, although it is very aggressive, is destroyed twice as fast by the chemo treatments. Good night and keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she starts to kick some ass!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confident she will too and I'm great up for survivors like your mom that have the courage she had to fight this awful disease. My sister is a strong woman just like your mother!

Keep her laughing keep her sprits up it makes a big difference. And I know you can do that you're one if the funniest posters here. My mothers fought cancer 3 times now and fighting again. Your sister can beat it you've got my support and prayers if you need anything don't hesitate

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayers will be going out for your sister Hawkeyes
Nice to read your family is rallying around her as she takes on a challenge.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay Strong & Prayers to you and your family.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peace, love, healing and prayers for you and your family.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts and prayers with you and your family! She's gonna kick cancer's ass! Stay strong.

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayers and happy thoughts to your family. That's great news about the biopsy!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayers. Tough time, but nothing beats the power of a tight knit family.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayers to you and your family. Seems appropriate to say. STAY SKRONG!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no pricks in here, just good people who act pricklee at times.

Sorry to hear, but glad you're all staying positive. Will be thinking about your folks.

Sports can always take a backseat at times like this.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if I could ask you one thing is to pray for my big sister. She was recently diagnosed with lymphoma and just started her chemo treatments tonight. Her cancer is the most common form of lymphoma and we are all extremely positive that she will kick this disease's ass. The doctors as well as our family our extremely optimistic that she will win this battle, the doctors said that the first round of chemo will nuke about 70% of the disease. We are now starting the 2/3 of this battle and my entire family cannot wait to celebrate the day she is 100% cancer free.

On a side note she is a graduate of Thee Ohio State University so that is just more good news for her as she starts this battle. My brother in law told me that he was on cloud 9 on January 1 when Ohio State beat Alabama and the next day he found out that the love of his life was diagnosed with cancer. It really puts things in perspective. Just know that there are way more important things in life than some silly game we all love. I will keep you all informed of her progress as I find out more but wanted to let you all know this even though the majority of you think I'm a heartless prick.

Prayers here as well. My mom has non-Hodgkin's lymphoma but fortunately it's been in remission for years. Hope for the same or better for your sister.