• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here we go guys!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's October 9th, it's Panthers vs Lightning, we are finally here!

Lightning scratches tonight are Drouin, Brewer and Barberio, find it interesting Sustr gets the nod over Brewer.

I'm hoping we play an all-around good game and start the season with a convincing win. Can't wait for tonight, LETS GO LIGHTNING!!!!

:suds:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's October 9th, it's Panthers vs Lightning, we are finally here!

Lightning scratches tonight are Drouin, Brewer and Barberio, find it interesting Sustr gets the nod over Brewer.

I'm hoping we play an all-around good game and start the season with a convincing win. Can't wait for tonight, LETS GO LIGHTNING!!!!

:suds:

:agree: I totally agree Danny & add that hopefully they play for ALL 60 minutes! GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOLTS! !!!!!!! Damn, it seems that I waited so looooong to be able to do that. This deserves another: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap: :suds:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's a win but we have got to do better then this

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's a win but we have got to do better then this

Yeah it was a scrappy game but we were the better team on the night, it was the 1st game of the season and it's understandable to be a bit of sink. Really liked the way J.T played and was very impressed by Stralman and gotta love #7, he's a beast!!!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see much good out of the Bolts in that game. I get it, it was the 1st game of a new season with new players on the team (all of them seasoned veterans) but I get it. However, if I was coach of the Bolts after seeing the Panthers getting the 1st goal of the game, I'd be spreading the word right from than. C'mon guys, this is the stinkin Panthers embarrassing you in your house! They're far less from being a mediocre team & you let them get the 1st gosl??? I would have badgered them to step up (especially my so called big stars) until they got their head out of their asses, period! That 1st Panther goal should have made the Bolts put together a score fest! I'm sorry, all the talent on this team? Alright the good I saw in that disappointing opening game: The Bolts had good luck to tie the game twice & got lucky to start the OT period on the PP. They were lucky that the stinkin Panthers didn't know how to close out the game. Because the truth is that they were out played by 1 of the worse teams in the NHL & the Panthers have been this bad for the past 13 years! Unbelievable & despicable display of talent to start out the year...what a waste. Yes, there were a few bright seconds within the 60 minutes (Hedman, Filppula, Stralman, JT, Cally's screening, Gudas being physical) other than that 5-10 minutes utter waste of pure talent. These guys have more than this to give us & their team!!!!! :wtf2:

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was sad that we could only score on the power play. Five on five we were outplayed by the worst team in the league. Just have to wait for Drouin.