• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here we go again.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was like 6 or 7 years ago. His brain was still developing at that age and teens can say a do stupid shit. This is a nothingburger to me
Your brain is still trying to develop and you’re like 35 living in a trailer park.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

As much as I think the practice of digging through old tweets anytime someone does something notable is pathetic I can't feel bad for these guys for not being dumb enough to scrub them away.

And chances are people already have a bunch of screenshots.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And chances are people already have a bunch of screenshots.
Eh, maybe. I feel like if someone has screenshots they likely would have brought that stuff to the forefront by now. Also at the least if all they have is screenshots you can claim they're fabricated (since it's not that tough to do).

But on a side note if someone do have screenshots and are sitting on them and waiting for someone to do something notable before releasing them they're a pathetic person.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And everyone that lost their mind about it were even bigger idiots.

And they said it about Chase Utley who at this point is doing nothing other than stealing a payday from some minor league infielder that hasn't been paid yet.
LOL, if anyone "lost their minds" it was Joe and Chip. They sounded a little salty because the Dodgers took 3 out of 4 from the Braves. Who cares how much money Chase Utley is making in his final year. It sure isn't none of Joe's and Chip's business. Yeah they can say anything they want to about Chase Utley and the Dodgers, but they both sounded like little bitches. :noidea:

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell cares what Joe and Chip have to say anyway? They're lousy announcers.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell cares what Joe and Chip have to say anyway? They're lousy announcers.
I don't know if they are lousy announcers or not, but by talking about what players wear during batting practice is a little petty IMO.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And everyone that lost their mind about it were even bigger idiots.

And they said it about Chase Utley who at this point is doing nothing other than stealing a payday from some minor league infielder that hasn't been paid yet.
"It's worthing pointing out that MLB has no rule in place that requires players to be in uniform during batting practice. Players are free to wear shirts, shorts and *gasp* no socks if they choose to". :noidea:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's worthing pointing out that MLB has no rule in place that requires players to be in uniform during batting practice. Players are free to wear shirts, shorts and *gasp* no socks if they choose to". :noidea:

They sell the batting practice gear as offices licensed gear. It’s probsbly better if they are wearing the shorts and batting shirt

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, if anyone "lost their minds" it was Joe and Chip. They sounded a little salty because the Dodgers took 3 out of 4 from the Braves. Who cares how much money Chase Utley is making in his final year. It sure isn't none of Joe's and Chip's business. Yeah they can say anything they want to about Chase Utley and the Dodgers, but they both sounded like little bitches. :noidea:

Joe spoke his mind(Chip never said a word), like he always has and like he's never been afraid to do. Tghen everyone started flailing like little bitches because they didn't like his opinion.

Everyone that overreacted to those comments needs to take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror and seriously contemplate suicide.

And when Joe heard that Chase Utley was upset, he went and spoke to him eye to eye, and man to man about it.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with that. Chip is a far cry from his daddy, and nobody can replace Pete Van Wieren.

In all seriousness, Joe is not far from retirement, and Jeff Francoeur has done a great job on the games he's gotten to do both on tv and on the radio. I look for him to take Joe's spot.
We're stuck with Chip for a while.

But, it didn't last long before he got the national gig, but that short while John Smoltz was in the tv booth, it was obvious he was destined for bigger things.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't agree with Joe's message. But the overreaction to it was nothing short of pathetic.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with Joe's message. But the overreaction to it was nothing short of pathetic.
Okay fair enough, but you have to realize that a manager has to stick up for his players. In this case Roberts had to say something!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like 65% of the Packers fan base?
tenor.gif

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your agent or really someone in their office isn't scrubbing your social media accounts this morning you need to fire him. And it might be too late because the trolls are looking at everyone's accounts right this second

Couldn't agree more. But, I have a feeling there are those out there that have a lot of things like this already saved up and they're waiting for the subjects to get into the news before dropping them.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more. But, I have a feeling there are those out there that have a lot of things like this already saved up and they're waiting for the subjects to get into the news before dropping them.

Which is beyond pathetic.

I'd bet good money that the county/city has to claim the bodies of those digging up these old tweets when they die.

I used to work for Cherokee County. I had to dig graves for several one car funerals. Hard to think of anything sadder.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,138.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think it is a shame when they bash a guy for something they did 5 plus years ago. five years ago we all were different people and I think we shouldnt be held accountable for things we did as a kid. cuz we are obviously very different people today then we were when we were kids