• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here we go again: New Shea Weber rumor surfaces.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predators won't trade Weber, he's the face of the franchise & will not only be one of the best dmen in the business, but he will also serve as a mentor to Seth Jones. Really can't see the Preds trading Weber for anyone.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is about double what they were willing to trade last year for him. Laughton and Morin straight up for him :drool:(I would add the sarcasm smile if I could find it).

MisterHyd3

Pizza is delicious.
Born in Port Richmond, currently living in South J
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not believe any Weber to the Flyers rumor from anyone, even if its from Dreger or McKenzie, until the trade is confirmed.

The Weber dream is dead

I agree for the most part, though I think Dreger is about as reliable as they come. The guy WILL NOT report something unless a deal is done or damn close to done.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree for the most part, though I think Dreger is about as reliable as they come. The guy WILL NOT report something unless a deal is done or damn close to done.

I understand that Dreger is reliable, but even if we were discussing a Weber trade with Nashville I'd have a hard time believing any trade will happen.

As much as I want Shea, I think we are one of the last teams that Nashville trades him to.