• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here on Cape Cod all of a sudden

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers jersey's and hats everywhere. Back in high school here there were about a dozen of so 49ers fans, bu that was back in the early 90s. For the past few years I have not seen the fans around at all wearing niners gear. Went to a 49ers pats game a few years ago and i saw only 3 other people with 49ers jersey's. I would talk to people and when we got to favorite teams I would here "I used to be a 49ers fan" a lot. Now it looks like those fans are leaving their new team (the patriots) and going back to the niners. I talked to some and they all were very excited about how the niners looked.

It appears the pink hats are starting to come out of the wood works.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yea I had a friend of mine of about 2 years call me yesterday to tell me he is going to the game. We live 30 minutes from Michigan. I never even new he liked football, let alone the 49ers. He then went on to ask how well Troy Smith was doing... I said really man? Really? He is not even on the team anymore. He then said well I have been a fan since Montana made that pass to the TE in the endzone.... I guess with a little success this is what you have to deal with.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I had a friend of mine of about 2 years call me yesterday to tell me he is going to the game. We live 30 minutes from Michigan. I never even new he liked football, let alone the 49ers. He then went on to ask how well Troy Smith was doing... I said really man? Really? He is not even on the team anymore. He then said well I have been a fan since Montana made that pass to the TE in the endzone.... I guess with a little success this is what you have to deal with.

You should seriously consider an intervention or never talk to him again. He sounds more like a girl that follows the team because she likes the uniforms and Alex is cute. :crazy:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You should seriously consider an intervention or never talk to him again. He sounds more like a girl that follows the team because she likes the uniforms and Alex is cute. :crazy:

You think Alex is cute? Haha

Yea I couldn't believe what he was saying. I was going nuts. But he is a carpenter so I need him to help replace my roof. After that intervention will be the first step

PA_ninerguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha Ha noticed that around here too. I was in Philadelphia early in the season and met 2 people who claimed the were Niner fans. We started chatting about the team and one asked me how I think Glen Coffee would do and the other just had no clue what he was talking about. LOL I guess they can call themselves "niner fans" but they will never 49er Faithfuls.

Go Niners!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Alex is cute? Haha

Yea I couldn't believe what he was saying. I was going nuts. But he is a carpenter so I need him to help replace my roof. After that intervention will be the first step

Not exactly what I said; but shit, if he keeps guiding us to W's, he'll be fuckin' sexy!

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Lol maybe he just happened to be watching some random 49ers game in the late 80's and saw Montana throw a TD to Brent Jones? Help me out I'm trying to rationalize here lol..