• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here is what I dislike about Osborne

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gill would have Osborne behind him...Without Os borne Pelini would have been 3-9

So, I guess the Defense he coached at LSU that won a NC wouldn't have anything to do with him being a great coach? NAAHHHHH.... couldn't have anything to do with it.

SHADYBILLY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So, I guess the Defense he coached at LSU that won a NC wouldn't have anything to do with him being a great coach? NAAHHHHH.... couldn't have anything to do with it.

HE WAS ONLY THERE FOR 1 YEAR...ROFL.. HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,DIDNT RECRUIT ANYONE ITS LIKE HIM TAKING CREDIT FOR SUH....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

calhounhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Someone just ban Shady would they? For fucks sake this retard is making us all look like idiots.

calhounhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
HE WAS ONLY THERE FOR 1 YEAR...ROFL.. HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT,DIDNT RECRUIT ANYONE ITS LIKE HIM TAKING CREDIT FOR SUH....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

Pelini was at LSU for 2 years dumbass. And to say he had NOTHING to do with that defense being as good as it was is a completely retarded comment.

But hey, what else should I expect from the mouth of Shady Racist Billy.

McBride

Outstanding in my field
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone just ban Shady would they? For fucks sake this retard is making us all look like idiots.

That's what's great about this site. Just put him on your ignore list if you don't want to read his rants and he'll probably go away if nobody feeds him.

CAforNU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody told me there was this new board and that it´s pretty cool. I came over for some intelligent conversation. I guess I started on the wrong thread.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody told me there was this new board and that it´s pretty cool. I came over for some intelligent conversation. I guess I started on the wrong thread.

Short answer, yes wrong thread.

Long answer. There is really nothing good going on in sports, so, this is how we pass the time.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me do u you think Gill would ran off the field screaming Fuck, and not been serious reprimanded by everyone!!!!

Different people definitely have different personalities. Nebraska needs someone with an intense "in your face" personality, and that is why they have Bo.

No, Gill would not have yelled "fuck".....Gill would never yell anything at all. That's the problem....we needed a coach to get our pussy players back on track and it was going to take a coach who knew how to scare the shit out of them.

SHADYBILLY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Different people definitely have different personalities. Nebraska needs someone with an intense "in your face" personality, and that is why they have Bo.

No, Gill would not have yelled "fuck".....Gill would never yell anything at all. That's the problem....we needed a coach to get our pussy players back on track and it was going to take a coach who knew how to scare the shit out of them.

so your saying osborne was a pussy coach and Gill who has modeled his coaching style after Osborne wouldnt be able to get the job done!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osborne wouldn't have even been a good coach for the situation we were in......I can honestly say that.

SHADYBILLY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Osborne wouldn't have even been a good coach for the situation we were in......I can honestly say that.

Wow now i've heard everything, Pelini a better coach than Osborne because of the situation. Hell Osborne would have taken this team all the way to the Rose bowl, without pulling 1 kids face mask or chewing out the refs or screaming fuck after he lost a game!!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow now i've heard everything, Pelini a better coach than Osborne because of the situation. Hell Osborne would have taken this team all the way to the Rose bowl, without pulling 1 kids face mask or chewing out the refs or screaming fuck after he lost a game!!!!!

Really? What happened to Tom Osborne his first 9 seasons as head coach? Sure took him a while to go all the way to the big game.

I love Tom Osborne just as much as anyone else, but he didn't start winning the Big 8 until he was able to lay his own foundation.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Suh would have left Nebraska if the other regime was still here, so yes, Pelini can take credit for bringing out the best in Suh.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tell me do u you think Gill would ran off the field screaming Fuck, and not been serious reprimanded by everyone!!!!

You said the other board is better because they don't allow cussing, but you come over here and cuss. Amazing!