• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

here is a list of coaches and coordinators

zizozizozizoskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be David Shaw...He attempted to recruit RGIII ...his offense is similar to ours a good running big offensive line man and big receivers....David Shaw is 41 years old young and will add something to this team by bringing hard work attitude and his wife is from the DMV area

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cowboys fan, the guy I would least like to see in Washington is Mike Zimmer. When the guy finally gets a shot, he is going to be fantastic. A defensive guy like Zimmer who gets his guys to play hard, along with a conservative OC that protects the football would turn Washington around quick. They have a great running back in place and a QB that would be devastating play action

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good names on that list. I like Shaw, Zimmer, Norton Jr., Hamilton...

How about Shaw as HC and he steals his former OC Pep Hamilton from the Colts. Hamilton by the way played and coached at Howard University.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take''hc shaw head coach peterson as a oc then go after zimmer for defense. Shaw for 6 mill peterson for 3 mill zimmer for 5 mill then keep rb coach turner

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Seahawks fan let me warn you that you do not want Darrell Bevell. He rarely calls a good game and a lot of Seahawk fans feel like he holds back the offense at times. We quite frequently have no idea why he makes some of the calls that he does. The Seahawks would probably be better off without him.

That being said if he does end up a team's head coach, you better hope he is not calling the offensive plays. He very rarely calls a good game. We Seahawk fans practically celebrate if he calls a good drive.

Only reason he is being considered as a head coaching candidate is because of the Seahawks success, which he should not be credited with.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Seahawks fan let me warn you that you do not want Darrell Bevell. He rarely calls a good game and a lot of Seahawk fans feel like he holds back the offense at times. We quite frequently have no idea why he makes some of the calls that he does. The Seahawks would probably be better off without him.

That being said if he does end up a team's head coach, you better hope he is not calling the offensive plays. He very rarely calls a good game. We Seahawk fans practically celebrate if he calls a good drive.

Only reason he is being considered as a head coaching candidate is because of the Seahawks success, which he should not be credited with.

Admittedly, I don't know much about Bevell. I do know this...the last former Seahawk OC that Snyder hired as a head coach, went TERRIBLY WRONG. I don't claim to be superstitious, but I will use that as an excuse to say hell no.

Besides, what does he have to work with in Seattle...a hell of a run game (BEAST MODE) and top flight Defense to cover his ass. He won't have that here. He would have to be much more creative on offense.

Peterson is another intriguing name. I would rather play it safe with someone with NFL experience calling the plays. .but CP could be good if given the chance.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dan gets a new coach the big problem is still talent on the field.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all realize that the person who made this list is a high schooler?

I mean, if we're just picking names out of a hat, I'm sure I could get my neighbor's kid to do the same thing.

Why is "keeping Shanahan" not an option, exactly?

Firing Haslett, but keeping shanahan?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all realize that the person who made this list is a high schooler?

I mean, if we're just picking names out of a hat, I'm sure I could get my neighbor's kid to do the same thing.

Why is "keeping Shanahan" not an option, exactly?

Firing Haslett, but keeping shanahan?

i would like to keep shanny , . i just posted this to show the other side

as far as the 17 yr old , who cares? . he saved me the work

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dan gets a new coach the big problem is still talent on the field.

True, but this is not an "either or" type problem. Also - coaching changes are usually done for teams somewhat lacking in talent & major talent upgrades are not required to turn around an NFL team. With a few draft picks, extras FAs with the additional money & an improvement in some of the younger players the talent on this team is not that bad.

I can go either way on this one - keeping or getting rid of the Shanahans. However - Haslett has to go.

Mustard Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firing haslett is number one. I would rather keep Shanahan, but it's not a deal breaker.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Gruden
Ray Horton
Art Briles(Baylor)

If we don't keep Mike, These guys may be options as well.
Also something has to be done about the gross misuse of Kerrigan and Orakpo. At least one of those guys should have gotten 15 sacks this year.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never gonna happen. He is having a blast doing TV. That's a pretty easy gig and he doesn't have to deal with the likes of Dan Snyder or RG2 telling him, through the press, how to use his son.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching candidates

Lovie Smith
Todd Bowles
Russ Grimm
Ken Whisenhunt
Art Briles
Others?..

I would give Bowles a hard look.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovie Smith
Todd Bowles
Russ Grimm
Ken Whisenhunt
Art Briles
Others?..

I would give Bowles a hard look.

David shaw, coach from Stanford
I'd look at the OC in Seattle.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does everybody keep saying art briles i don't think that would be a good fit, i can hear the stories now " Franchise QB gets rid of current coach for his old college coach " do we really need that all off season? not to mention he has never coached in the nfl before, just cause chip kelly is having a good season doesn't mean anything I'm willing to bet this off season DC'S are going to figure his system out next year and he will be humbled. I say if your going to get a new coach in here go for the offensive coordinator for the seahawks