• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Herbert over Watson?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes I did start him over Watson and I WON!!!!

I won, too! Started Herbert in both leagues (including benching Lamar in one), and now I am 7-1 and 4-3. However, I lost Kittle on both teams, so this week is really a loss. I'm very likely to make the playoffs in the league where I'm 7-1, so I'm just going to have to hope that Herbert, Kamara, and Antonio Brown go nuts in Weeks 15 and 16 to make up for the lost Kittle points. You have Brown, too, right?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won, too! Started Herbert in both leagues (including benching Lamar in one), and now I am 7-1 and 4-3. However, I lost Kittle on both teams, so this week is really a loss. I'm very likely to make the playoffs in the league where I'm 7-1, so I'm just going to have to hope that Herbert, Kamara, and Antonio Brown go nuts in Weeks 15 and 16 to make up for the lost Kittle points. You have Brown, too, right?

Yeah I just picked up Brown two weeks ago.. Currently I am in first place in that league so that pick up doesn't really help me too much

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I just picked up Brown two weeks ago.. Currently I am in first place in that league so that pick up doesn't really help me too much

Our guy Herbert has moved up to no. 5 in the Roto Street Journal ranking. I like this site. It's supposed to be like the stock market for fantasy football. He is still getting ranked lower by other experts, so his Expert Consensus Ranking is only at 11.

Screenshot_276.png

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech

Found my possible trade partner - Guy has Newton and Cousin

Though his players - Hopkins, Keenan Allen, D Moore, RB - Jacob's, Carson, Singletary

I was finally able to sell Lamar Jackson, pending approval by the league. I am trading Lamar and Damien Harris for Miles Sanders. Half-PPR. Good trade? Do you think anyone will vote against it?

I'm excited to get Miles Sanders. I lost Kittle, so I need a boost in my scoring power, and I like Sanders stepping in for Jonathan Taylor, who is going in the wrong direction in Indy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was finally able to sell Lamar Jackson, pending approval by the league. I am trading Lamar and Damien Harris for Miles Sanders. Half-PPR. Good trade? Do you think anyone will vote against it?

I'm excited to get Miles Sanders. I lost Kittle, so I need a boost in my scoring power, and I like Sanders stepping in for Jonathan Taylor, who is going in the wrong direction in Indy.
Meh I guess. Lamar is tough to value. Taylor was also hurt. He was just fine before that.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh I guess. Lamar is tough to value. Taylor was also hurt. He was just fine before that.

I have Herbert, and with Kittle going down, I felt like I needed to cash in my Lamar chip. This will only really work to improve my team if Herbert can keep it up. I can start Hunt or Chubb and Sanders as my two RB's, while I wait and see what happens with Taylor.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,656.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Even with Houston being shitty, Watson is still managing to put together decent to good fantasy numbers and he's always a threat for big fantasy numbers.

If you're thinking about benching Watson, you're better off exploring trades because you will be able to get something of value for him
This.

He hasn't been like past seasons but he's still getting me good numbers.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Herbert, and with Kittle going down, I felt like I needed to cash in my Lamar chip. This will only really work to improve my team if Herbert can keep it up. I can start Hunt or Chubb and Sanders as my two RB's, while I wait and see what happens with Taylor.
Yeah I mean I don’t dislike it. Harris is a toss in. Especially in ppr sanders is a nice chip. I think you did Well . It’s just so hard to value Lamar. Fwiw. I would of done it too. And liked it.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean I don’t dislike it. Harris is a toss in. Especially in ppr sanders is a nice chip. I think you did Well . It’s just so hard to value Lamar. Fwiw. I would of done it too. And liked it.

With Herbert and Jackson, I have two QB's that are pretty close to each other (which would've been crazy to say four weeks ago), so I'm very happy to get the RB upgrade. I'm in 0.5 PPR, so I'm expecting Sanders to be great for me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Herbert and Jackson, I have two QB's that are pretty close to each other (which would've been crazy to say four weeks ago), so I'm very happy to get the RB upgrade. I'm in 0.5 PPR, so I'm expecting Sanders to be great for me.
Yeah I can’t argue. With heberts remaining schedule and their willingness to let him throw. I owe you for riding my ass on that one.

my buddy laughed . He texted me and said are you really riding Hebert all year. I said yep. He’s not coming out of my lineup unless he gets hurt. He called me a dick after Hebert rolled again....I kindly pointed to his ROS schedule.

this league I’ve dominated for a decade. I’ve won 4 times Came in second three times and third once in the past ten years. Before that, before we expanded I won 2 of the first 4 years.

they thought they got me this year....I started out 0-2.

im currently 6-2 and in sole possession of first. And barring everyone shifting the bed should go 7-2. I am playing hasty tonight :hope:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I can’t argue. With heberts remaining schedule and their willingness to let him throw. I owe you for riding my ass on that one.

my buddy laughed . He texted me and said are you really riding Hebert all year. I said yep. He’s not coming out of my lineup unless he gets hurt. He called me a dick after Hebert rolled again....I kindly pointed to his ROS schedule.

this league I’ve dominated for a decade. I’ve won 4 times Came in second three times and third once in the past ten years. Before that, before we expanded I won 2 of the first 4 years.

they thought they got me this year....I started out 0-2.

im currently 6-2 and in sole possession of first. And barring everyone shifting the bed should go 7-2. I am playing hasty tonight :hope:

LOL. I bet Herbert is outscoring your buddy's QB.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I bet Herbert is outscoring your buddy's QB.
Oh yeah. He passed on Russ. I did too for dak. I’ve only ever in this league drafted a an early twice. One being this year. I was right about dak.

but when he got hurt . They thought they got me.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sanders is hurt and Harris is now listed as questionable so probably a good trade on your part