• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help Milk in his playoff fantasy league

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a league where you start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 1 Flex, 1 defense, 1 kicker every week of the playoffs...

we choose 20 players and we can only use those players to fill our weekly rosters...

My strategy has always been to make the best lineup for WEEK 1( dont care if they are one and outs) and then have a full roster for my expected SBs with a backup for one of the teams...

I am having difficulty creating the best lineup for WEEK 1

so far i am at

QB- either stafford, Burrow, Brady

WR- Kupp and Samuel

RB- Najee and Damian aka the harris brothers from another momma

Flex- ??

Defense- either TB or Buffalo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big concern najee gets scripted out quickly. There is always the pass game.

Think i like diggs and mixon too. Think brady may hurt without his toys

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big concern najee gets scripted out quickly. There is always the pass game.

Think i like diggs and mixon too. Think brady may hurt without his toys

but it is a PPR so, i like Najee's chances of catching all those balls...

the other harris, i just see him having the most carries of all RBs this week... of course though, he will not get any catches, so...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady and Diggs? Mixon?

I think i agree about brady... Will probably add Mixon too... But i am very hesitant with the bills players... might be my AVOID team this playoffs...

I just dont like that they play the patriots in the deep freeze, and then play the Chiefs Next week... most likely... that is going to be very difficult...

and just dont see them scoring big this week...

Now if they beat the chiefs next week( assuming they play the chiefs) i will definitely lose this league... but i gotta cut down on players somewhere...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any reason you like Damian more than Najee??

Two reasons:
1st touchdown
2nd touchdown

I think my Bills will win, but I expect Harris to be all of the Pats offense. Plus, Najee hurt his elbow, probably nothing to worry about, but a good tiebreaker.

I almost chose Zeke. That is more gut though and the Niners have been tough.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think i agree about brady... Will probably add Mixon too... But i am very hesitant with the bills players... might be my AVOID team this playoffs...

I just dont like that they play the patriots in the deep freeze, and then play the Chiefs Next week... most likely... that is going to be very difficult...

and just dont see them scoring big this week...

Now if they beat the chiefs next week( assuming they play the chiefs) i will definitely lose this league... but i gotta cut down on players somewhere...

Chiefs are so banged up though.

Bills can beat them.

Also, the Patriots are not that good. Don’t think they beat the Bills in Buffalo again. They overachieved through a pretty easy schedule.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are so banged up though.

Bills can beat them.

Also, the Patriots are not that good. Don’t think they beat the Bills in Buffalo again. They overachieved through a pretty easy schedule.

i do believe Bills will beat the patriots... but i do think the weather and the run heaviness of the patriots is going to slow up that game so much that it HAS to be a low scoring game...

and of course the bills can beat the chiefs... i just doubt it... especially after a hard hitting patriots game and then traveling to KC...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about this. If the strategy is the absolute best lineup week 1, why is mahomes not the choice. Toasted pgh a few weeks ago, will have kelce this time. Vegas has his td prop higher than anyone elses, and his passing yards are the second highest vegas total only to dak.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about this. If the strategy is the absolute best lineup week 1, why is mahomes not the choice. Toasted pgh a few weeks ago, will have kelce this time. Vegas has his td prop higher than anyone elses, and his passing yards are the second highest vegas total only to dak.

of course it is also who i think will do best... its not just how vegas handicaps...

the way i see that game, if pittsburgh's defense shows up, then it will be a low scoring game... if their defense doesnt show up, then it will be a landslide victory for the chiefs, and likely a game to get the running backs reps... dont want a non agressive Mahomes...

Reid doesnt let Mahomes pad his numbers similarly to Rodgers and Brady... not yet at least...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course it is also who i think will do best... its not just how vegas handicaps...

the way i see that game, if pittsburgh's defense shows up, then it will be a low scoring game... if their defense doesnt show up, then it will be a landslide victory for the chiefs, and likely a game to get the running backs reps... dont want a non agressive Mahomes...

Reid doesnt let Mahomes pad his numbers similarly to Rodgers and Brady... not yet at least...
Look i feel like the steelers will show up. But i thats more of an inkling based on tomlin . If an outsider was looking at this game, the spread is correct, the steelers arent very good.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look i feel like the steelers will show up. But i thats more of an inkling based on tomlin . If an outsider was looking at this game, the spread is correct, the steelers arent very good.

I’m calling a Steelers upset.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the trendy thing. But there is zero rationale why….

I called two of the Lions wins (back to back)

Chiefs have been sketchy. Tyreek invisible.
Ben will rally the troops for his last hurrah!

When TJ Watt plays 60% of snaps or more, black and gold are 9-2.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tj also has been very poor in his prior playoff performances. Im hopeful, and have a weird feeling, but i hope you are right.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyone who watched the Chiefs struggle with the Broncos last week, knows this week against the Steelers is no slam dunk.