• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello Friends! The Masters......

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see why everyone was so high on Tiger winning the Masters this year. They all made it sound like it was automatic.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see why everyone was so high on Tiger winning the Masters this year. They all made it sound like it was automatic.

Because disney plays to people like WFC and HRUF who are tigerfags.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was hearing it even on my local sports radio stations. non disney affiliates.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like everyone got wayyy too used to softer greens last 2 days. putts are just murdering people

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a prissy little diva bitch who needs attention.

I seriously don't think that is the type of attention he wants.......

Tiger is one of (if not the most) competitive professional athletes I've ever watched in my life. He wants to be the best at all times, and I think it's more for personal reasons than for wanting to show off.

He has serious anger issues, and they've always gotten the best of him. The problem with Tiger is that he gets so far into the zone that he forgets he's playing in front of a billion people.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously don't think that is the type of attention he wants.......

Tiger is one of (if not the most) competitive professional athletes I've ever watched in my life. He wants to be the best at all times, and I think it's more for personal reasons than for wanting to show off.

He has serious anger issues, and they've always gotten the best of him. The problem with Tiger is that he gets so far into the zone that he forgets he's playing in front of a billion people.

So that makes these outbursts okay?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that makes these outbursts okay?

No......nowhere in that response did I say that it makes it okay. I was simply saying I really don't think he's doing this for attention. I seriously think he has an anger problem.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I mean, to be honest, I don't give a fuck if a guy wants to kick a club every now and then. I don't personally get caught up in someone else's drama. If you wanna handle a situation a certain way, handle it that way.....who cares? As long as it's not hurting someone else, then big deal.

What I do get sick of is how we pretend that golf is a gentlemen's game.........and everyone must dress a certain way and present themselves a certain way. It's just a sport! Just play it! Who cares if you're wearing shorts or slacks.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case, then people should be allowed to talk and take pics during players' shots.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case, then people should be allowed to talk and take pics during players' shots.

That would actually have a negative impact on the way others are playing.....

Kicking a club would not...