• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello Fans

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still high from the LSU game.

McCarron crying last year. Nick jumping with joy this year.

It's like the LSU game is your Super Bowl.

We appreciate your spirit, but we have Tulane so your rivalry application is DENIED.

:happy:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drink beer and take butts.

Deal with it.

dancing_raker.gif

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarron crying last year. Nick jumping with joy this year.

It's like the LSU game is your Super Bowl.

We appreciate your spirit, but we have Tulane so your rivalry application is DENIED.

:happy:

Dammit man! I see your point. 2-5 in my last 7 Super Bowls would make me look elsewhere too.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft, I was stationed in Germany for 3 and half years. I still hate soccer.

Screw you guys! Spent over 20 years in the Army, and the only time I set foot in Germany was on the way to and from the Middle East. :gaah:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw you guys! Spent over 20 years in the Army, and the only time I set foot in Germany was on the way to and from the Middle East. :gaah:

My son is in the Air Force and he has been several times including recently on a short op that lasted about 2 weeks. He said it was party time every night.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my first time posting here on this site forum. Ive noticed that there are tons of guys here from the old CBS forums as well. I look forward to chatting with old online friends again.. Cheers...

Welcome my brother Bama fan. :yahoo:
X

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son is in the Air Force and he has been several times including recently on a short op that lasted about 2 weeks. He said it was party time every night.

My oldest son has been stationed in Germany for 2 years. He's currently in the Middle East as a 1st Sarge with an A16 Squadron. He nearly has his 20 in.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My oldest son has been stationed in Germany for 2 years. He's currently in the Middle East as a 1st Sarge with an A16 Squadron. He nearly has his 20 in.

My son was in logistics until this year. He is in year 9 of his career stint with the Air Force that he swears is going to go as long as they will have him. He was chosen to be part of a special forces command in NC this year and goes off on the special operations whenever they call on his group. I am really proud of him, he has excelled in the military and that was so not how i saw it going.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son was in logistics until this year. He is in year 9 of his career stint with the Air Force that he swears is going to go as long as they will have him. He was chosen to be part of a special forces command in NC this year and goes off on the special operations whenever they call on his group. I am really proud of him, he has excelled in the military and that was so not how i saw it going.

I hear ya'. Ours has done well. Just had the birth of his 3rd child, our 13th grandchild, last weekend.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was in for 8 1/2 wished I would have stayed now. I was in Okinawa for 3 years the cell phone industry was just taking off and there was way more money on the outside. If your kid is in USAF SF much respect you raised a good man BW.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya'. Ours has done well. Just had the birth of his 3rd child, our 13th grandchild, last weekend.

Mine says no children ever. He doesnt even have a steady girlfriend. He tells them upfront he is in it for friendships and casual fun only. My Daughter on the other hand has spit out three in a very short span and decided that was enough.

For the BB fans. Bama is playing TTU on ESPN2 right now and up 46-32

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in for 8 1/2 wished I would have stayed now. I was in Okinawa for 3 years the cell phone industry was just taking off and there was way more money on the outside. If your kid is in USAF SF much respect you raised a good man BW.

Thanks, yeah he has turned out to be more than i had hope for after his ninth grade year. I was not sure he was going to make it out of high school without me killing him.:lol:

I spent 6 years in the Navy myself and got out because of family and not knowing my kids all that well due to always being on some sort of deployment. Fortunately i got a good dose of computers while I was in and used some college money to parlay that interest into a college degree, computer career and now a couple of businesses i own in the computer field.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dam BamaB you got it made, spoil the shit out of the grandkids send them back home to mom &dad.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, yeah he has turned out to be more than i had hope for after his ninth grade year. I was not sure he was going to make it out of high school without me killing him.:lol:

I spent 6 years in the Navy myself and got out because of family and not knowing my kids all that well due to always being on some sort of deployment. Fortunately i got a good dose of computers while I was in and used some college money to parlay that interest into a college degree, computer career and now a couple of businesses i own in the computer field.

I always tell people Join the Air Force. We got the best looking women, golf courses, and your not up at 4am running your ass off.