• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

hello everyone...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope all is well, with families etc. rangers look good so far , man they just scored shorthanded!!! ohh my!

lots of speed.. toughness... like what i am seeing so far, AV got a tough job, who to keep, i like duclair, thoughts?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Pasta! Nice seeing you again. Yeah, Duclair looks pretty good, I think he'll be a star with the Rangers for many years to come. Hope all is well over there. Can't wait for the season to start :suds:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey doobie, 2014-15 is here, bring it on,,,how things lookin in pitt this year, any good aquisitions off season, look like its panning out in preseason? good luck!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey doobie, 2014-15 is here, bring it on,,,how things lookin in pitt this year, any good aquisitions off season, look like its panning out in preseason? good luck!

Not sure how things will go for the Pens, we got Ehrhoff & Hornqvist but lost Niskanen & Neal. Also, news coach. Very big year for MAF. Can't wait for the season to start, all this speculation is driving me nuts!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing against Doobs but I see the Pens and the Isle battling for 4th, Columbus, Philly, NYR battling for 1st, 2nd, third. The Caps Ovechkin and Trotz will be a distraction

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing against Doobs but I see the Pens and the Isle battling for 4th, Columbus, Philly, NYR battling for 1st, 2nd, third. The Caps Ovechkin and Trotz will be a distraction

I could see all those things happening this season. I don't know what to expect from my Pens this season to be honest. It will be an interesting season.

BTW, I fully agree with Trotz & Ovechkin not working out, doesn't seem like the right mix.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
banned again, lol, over at sports2, somehow when they were havin their pow wow, stealths name came up..... lol u r in good company stealth!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pasta let them go....its a self absorbed group, not all but most. 31 etc. SportsHoopla has a bunch of hockey posters with diverse knowledge, sports two is a waste of time

haven't even looked at the site since my last difference of opinion.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pasta let them go....its a self absorbed group, not all but most. 31 etc. SportsHoopla has a bunch of hockey posters with diverse knowledge, sports two is a waste of time

haven't even looked at the site since my last difference of opinion.

It's an insecure bunch Stealth, don't blame them for going into hiding like they did.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just PM truebluefan and asked him to remove my ID from every forum on that site , that i will never post again. he defended me in a thread ' if i ban pasta i have to ban more of you, lol, he since wiped out the thread, NYR31 was trying for months to get me banned cause i believe true told him i got dump banned, lol.... he said i was voted out 4 out of 5, lol what does that even mean, the rangers were playing very poorly so i posted my feelings, when they play well i post positive.... don't think that board will last anyway, trueblue is tryin his hardest to keep it alive.... to me, i don't care where i post!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just PM truebluefan and asked him to remove my ID from every forum on that site , that i will never post again. he defended me in a thread ' if i ban pasta i have to ban more of you, lol, he since wiped out the thread, NYR31 was trying for months to get me banned cause i believe true told him i got dump banned, lol.... he said i was voted out 4 out of 5, lol what does that even mean, the rangers were playing very poorly so i posted my feelings, when they play well i post positive.... don't think that board will last anyway, trueblue is tryin his hardest to keep it alive.... to me, i don't care where i post!

Its a socially backdoor site and it all started when the ESPN Ranger board moved in. They don't talk about the game itself, everybody has to be onboard with a couple opinions and if you disagree they vote you out. Funny thing is that they never talk about x's and o's its always get this player or that player, they cant converse about single games except this player played bad or that one. Its true players have bad games but they don't reflect on the whole dynamic and they constantly will scape-goat posters and take their views out of context. Trueblue should have done his homework on dump and 31 both are total morons and I would love to fight both of them any day of the week and at the same time. They are both straight-up punks