• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Heisman So Far

Who do you think deserves the Heisman so far?

• Tua Tagavailoa

• Kyler Murray

• Will Grier

• Dwayne Haskins

Results are only viewable after voting.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats don’t equal Heisman McCaffery put up video game stats. Broke Barry Sanders unbreakable record....

Haskins actually has better stats he’s ranked 3rd in passing Tua 23rd. If states were the bar the Hawaii QB or Uncle Rico at Wazzu are the favorites

SOS plays a role Tua has 2 mid majors and some really bad teams on his schedule

Haskins has the stronger SOS including the strongest defense played

In this group Grier and Haskins mean more to their teams. Hurts may actually hurt Tuas chances Bama doesn’t need Tua like WVU needs Grier or OSU needs Haskins

This isn’t a stats award popularity maybe but stats only portion

Lamar Jackson, Derrick Henry etc...

Tbh I think this poll is early I would t count Jonathan Taylor out or another position player. You could even see a Jeudy in there which would take vites from Tua.....Still too early imo

Not even close — Tua and it wouldn’t even be remotely close. The kid only plays about 2 1/2 quarters a game. Hasn’t even attempted a pass in the 4th quarter this year and is completing 76% of his passes. The most disgusting stat about him — he AVERAGES 18.5 yards per completion.

And I’d hope Haskins has more yards and TD’s etc. He has attempted twice the amount of passes.

If Bama kept their starters in all game — Tua’s stats would be even more ridiculous than they are right now.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close — Tua and it wouldn’t even be remotely close. The kid only plays about 2 1/2 quarters a game. Hasn’t even attempted a pass in the 4th quarter this year and is completing 76% of his passes. The most disgusting stat about him — he AVERAGES 18.5 yards per completion.

And I’d hope Haskins has more yards and TD’s etc. He has attempted twice the amount of passes.

If Bama kept their starters in all game — Tua’s stats would be even more ridiculous than they are right now.
But you said Tua was putting up madden stats....

If your focus is stats Haskins and Grier have the edge and Uncle RICO is in the discussion for Wazzu

If we’re talking comp level Haskins and Grier play the tougher schedule and stronger defenses. Tua plays 2 mid majors and an FCS OOC alone

Haskins plays the stronger D’s TCU was 15 at the start of the day

More important to team Grier and Haskins

Tua is more hype right now imo. I’m an SC fan I know a thing or two about QBs and Hype

I have Haskins,Grier and Jonathan Taylor in my early top 3

Without Taylor Wisky is a lost cause

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said Tua was putting up madden stats....

If your focus is stats Haskins and Grier have the edge and Uncle RICO is in the discussion for Wazzu

If we’re talking comp level Haskins and Grier play the tougher schedule and stronger defenses. Tua plays 2 mid majors and an FCS OOC alone

Haskins plays the stronger D’s TCU was 15 at the start of the day

More important to team Grier and Haskins

Tua is more hype right now imo. I’m an SC fan I know a thing or two about QBs and Hype

I have Haskins,Grier and Jonathan Taylor in my early top 3

Without Taylor Wisky is a lost cause
how is tua hype?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, as much as I've pointed out how Alabama hasn't been tested yet, it's even worse for Oklahoma. Who is their best win? None of their opponents are even remotely close to being ranked while at least A&M is getting a few votes. 4 of the 5 teams Murray have faced are ranked 80th or lower in defensive efficiency metrics.

Haskins has faced two defenses ranked in the top 30. Murray, Tua, and Grier have faced 0 combined.

and he looked like dog shit against PSU.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is tua hype?
Compared to the others listed...Haskins and Grier have better stats. At a much higher level of competition. They both mean more to their teams. You could sit Tua and Bama us still winning those games. Tbh with all the talk I was disappointed with Tua. When I actually compared the 4 QBs in the poll . Tua doesn’t lead one category, weakest SOS, Bama could play hurts and still win those games....

Can’t say the same for WV or OSU without Grier and Haskins

Can’t say Wisky is competitive without Taylor....

Without OSU adjusting and implementing the screen. And Haskins OSU loses to a strong PSU team....Or drops a game to TCU top15 Defense.....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know... anybody making the case for Haskins has to do mental gymnastics to keep him in the conversation.
Not really the stats and SOS speak for him.....

Grier, Haskins, Taylor are top three at the moment

And I’m an SC fan I have no dog in this fight....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compared to the others listed...Haskins and Grier have better stats. At a much higher level of competition. They both mean more to their teams. You could sit Tua and Bama us still winning those games. Tbh with all the talk I was disappointed with Tua. When I actually compared the 4 QBs in the poll . Tua doesn’t lead one category, weakest SOS, Bama could play hurts and still win those games....

Can’t say the same for WV or OSU without Grier and Haskins

Can’t say Wisky is competitive without Taylor....

Without OSU adjusting and implementing the screen. And Haskins OSU loses to a strong PSU team....Or drops a game to TCU top15 Defense.....
id hope they have better stats they have played more. haskins sucked against PSU........how can tua lead without playing the whole game, he doesnt need to because hes that fn dominant in one half..........come on

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really the stats and SOS speak for him.....

Grier, Haskins, Taylor are top three at the moment

And I’m an SC fan I have no dog in this fight....

nevermind the fact that he looked like shit against the best teams he has played...

all stats are against air.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id hope they have better stats they have played more. haskins sucked against PSU........how can tua lead without playing the whole game, he doesnt need to because hes that fn dominant in one half..........come on
I would hope Tua had better stats he played 2 mid majors, a weak schedule and has an FCS team still left to go

Haskins has played a stronger schedule and better D’s with a big win at Happy Valley

I put Grier and Taylor over Tua as well...ESPN hype

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua-Smiling.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hope Tua had better stats he played 2 mid majors, a weak schedule and has an FCS team still left to go

Haskins has played a stronger schedule and better D’s with a big win at Happy Valley

again how did haskins do in that BIG game

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think ur nuts, but obv your opinion........