• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Warriors

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors shoot 57% and win. They played pretty good minus the turnovers. Lebron scores 26? I didn't really notice until he begin hitting the threes at the end. Ray Allen throws down a dunk for the ages. David Lee shreds the Heat interior defense with 32 points. Curry lights up the Heat for 36. Good night all around.

I'll give you that. When the Warriors shoot like that their a tough team to beat...

Btw, the Heat's streak against the western conference just went down the toilet, i believe...

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very Impressive for the king Lebrick :lol:
tumblr_lwnargGDHx1qgqpp5.gif

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's worse Montsho/Zags, seeing your Warriors beat the champs or the champs getting whooped by Warriors?

Why do you keep calling me Zags? I know I can be overwhelming but I'm not 2 people at the same time. :laugh3:

I thought it was a great game for the Warriors and a so so game for the Heat. GS is extremely difficult to beat when they have both the inside and outside game going. There was just no answer for GS tonight. They need to play like this all the time.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep calling me Zags? I know I can be overwhelming but I'm not 2 people at the same time. :laugh3:

I thought it was a great game for the Warriors and a so so game for the Heat. GS is extremely difficult to beat when they have both the inside and outside game going. There was just no answer for GS tonight. They need to play like this all the time.

They have won 8 of 9

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by the Warriors. They have the firepower to beat any given team on any given night. But do they have enough to win four 7 game series?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have won 8 of 9

I know but you know all about the mental lapses they can have. They need to be consistent. They can just as easily lose 8 of 9 when they get into turnover mode. I'm happy about the current streak though. Come playoff time I may get my wish for a GS/Heat Finals.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by the Warriors. They have the firepower to beat any given team on any given night. But do they have enough to win four 7 game series?

If they stay focused (which is hard for a young team) they can beat anyone. Right now they are just coming into that point where it is all mental mistakes that get them.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Heat are now 24-8. Sound the panic alarm. It could be worse, we could have lost to Toronto.

It has been worse for you. You have lost to Philly, you have lost to Sactown, you have lost to Boston, you have lost to Brooklyn, and you have lost to a Rose-less Chitown by 20 points lol.

Toronto is playing better than all those teams right now. OKC lost to Toronto when they still had Westbrook.

You don't think these things through too well before you write them down lol.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Stupid Heat "fan".

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you that. When the Warriors shoot like that their a tough team to beat...

Btw, the Heat's streak against the western conference just went down the toilet, i believe...

It actually went down against Sacramento last week.
As far as at home, yep, the last Western team ( regular season) to win in Miami was this same Warriors team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not against the Heat.
No way.
Yes, they earned and deserved the win, so it's not taking anything away from them, however, as well as they played for the first 45 minutes tonight, the Heat still had a very good chance to win.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot about Sacramento. Ok, you got me...for once...

It's not a matter of trying to get you, or anyone else.
Did I correct you in any type of derogatory way?

It's a matter of just speaking fact/ truth vs made up bullshit (which often you do)'

Everyone is entitled to forget, or simply think they may be right when in fact they are wrong.
That is called normal.

Your problem IMO is that in those situations you choose to become defensive vs just saying you were wrong.
I don't expect you to change, or even remotely agree.

It is what it is.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been worse for you. You have lost to Philly, you have lost to Sactown, you have lost to Boston, you have lost to Brooklyn, and you have lost to a Rose-less Chitown by 20 points lol.

Toronto is playing better than all those teams right now. OKC lost to Toronto when they still had Westbrook.

Stupid Heat "fan".

Take those little self righteous quotation marks and shove them up your pretentious ass. When you actually WIN something, you can talk as much shit as you do.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stupid Heat "fan".

Stupid Heat fan?
The Warriors winning really shouldn't surprise anyone.
First, the are a quality team.
Yes, they shot light out, but the whole scenario was a recipe for Heat complacency.

Coming off the long road trip, which lead into James' birthday and New Years Eve!

C'mon. If you watch enough Heat games, they often are lazy on D for a big portion of the game.
The difference here was the other team had Curry.

Maybe explain how the Spurs just lost at home to the Knicks:wtf2: