• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Bulls Series Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat in 5....That is all

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat in 5, could be a sweep.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls have NO chance. Yea I said it NO chance. The Heat are too good. I got the Heat only losing 3 games in the playoffs. The only teams that have a realistic chance of beating the Heat are the Spurs and the Grizzlies. The Grizzlies kind of remind me of the 2004 Pistons. Don't be surprised if they win the finals.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bulls lose the first 2 games in Miami it won't get past 5.

Only chance Bulls have to take the series to at least 6 is to win 1 of the first 2 in Miami.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man bulls are a tough team with a lot of heart. If they were healthy they would give the heat trouble.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless rose comes back this team has no chance. I say heat in 5 and that's only because Wade is not 100%.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bulls lose the first 2 games in Miami it won't get past 5.

Only chance Bulls have to take the series to at least 6 is to win 1 of the first 2 in Miami.

The Heat are locked and loaded. They will be double digit favorites in both games 1 & 2 and WILL be up 2-0 after Wednesday night.

Should be Heat in 4 unless we have one really cold (like Bosh 2-14) shooting night in Chicago next weekend.

LeBron MVP

I'm in the building
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls have NO chance. Yea I said it NO chance. The Heat are too good. I got the Heat only losing 3 games in the playoffs. The only teams that have a realistic chance of beating the Heat are the Spurs and the Grizzlies. The Grizzlies kind of remind me of the 2004 Pistons. Don't be surprised if they win the finals.

They have Teyshaun Prince too.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had the Heat only losing 6 games on their way to a title. I think I may have been a little high with that prediction. I don't know what to make of this Bulls team. Surprised they got past the Nets, but the Heat are a much better team. They win maybe two games. Heat in 6.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the Heat only losing 6 games on their way to a title. I think I may have been a little high with that prediction. I don't know what to make of this Bulls team. Surprised they got past the Nets, but the Heat are a much better team. They win maybe two games. Heat in 6.

honestly, I thought the heat were going to go on an incredible playoff run, my first prediction was 16-3. but I thought it would play out a little different than it has (big shocker). I thought Miami would end up sweeping Milwaukee and then the Nets. Face of against either pacers/knicks in ECF. Then face the thunder in the finals. I thought that would be a pretty easy title run for Miami, as they seem to have the thunder's number. I will stick with 16-3, but not with the same confidence I had when I said it a week ago.

I fear Memphis the most, and hope someone takes them out for us. they have the best bigs left in the playoffs, and Miami has had trouble down low. Birdman will certainly help, and Bosh can at least force someone to come out and guard him from 18 feet away.. which should clear up some room. Either way, I think Miami will win it all no matter who we play (barring injuries). but I would be lying if I said I don't get nervous watching the grizzlies.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I thought the heat were going to go on an incredible playoff run, my first prediction was 16-3. but I thought it would play out a little different than it has (big shocker). I thought Miami would end up sweeping Milwaukee and then the Nets. Face of against either pacers/knicks in ECF. Then face the thunder in the finals. I thought that would be a pretty easy title run for Miami, as they seem to have the thunder's number. I will stick with 16-3, but not with the same confidence I had when I said it a week ago.

I fear Memphis the most, and hope someone takes them out for us. they have the best bigs left in the playoffs, and Miami has had trouble down low. Birdman will certainly help, and Bosh can at least force someone to come out and guard him from 18 feet away.. which should clear up some room. Either way, I think Miami will win it all no matter who we play (barring injuries). but I would be lying if I said I don't get nervous watching the grizzlies.

Agree!! I think the Knicks can scare the Heat a bit as they have confidence from winning the season series, but winning on the odd Tuesday night in January or February is a lot different than winning 4/7!!

Memphis is likely the biggest threat!! They play lockdown defense and their offense has actually improved in the playoffs. Plus, as you point out, they have the best bigs in the playoffs and that is where the Heat are most vulnerable!! They also play a physical style which tends to give the Heat problems as well!!

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MIAMI Heat WIN the SERIES in 5 OVER The CHICAGO Bulls---Word.
CONGRATULATIONS ...FLOYD MAYWEATHER===THAT'S THE WAY TO RETIRE UNDEFEATED.
ALL THE GREAT ONES DO---ROCKY MARCIANO,BOBBY FISCHER, BRUCE LEE and now FLOYD MAYWEATHER.MICHAEL JORDAN NEVER LOST A NBA SERIES-WON ALL HIS NBA TITLES----WORDS and the TRUTH.----KOBE BRYANT LOST TO THE BOSTON CELTICS,IN THE NBA FINALS...WORDS and the TRUTH.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick lets the soap opera continue.

Rose said Monday that his status is "still up in the air. I might have a chance," although coach Tom Thibodeau ruled him out for Game 1.
Asked about Rose's availability for the series, Thibodeau said "we'll see."

Asked if he owes it to his teammates to be on the court, Rose said Monday: "Everybody has their own opinion. The key words that he said is, 'if I'm ready.' Right now, I'm not ready so I'm just trying to take my time and just really, really be smart."

Rose has been scrimmaging 5-on-5 since Feb. 18 and has been medically cleared to play for two months, but he still doesn't feel confident that his body is ready for game action.

"It's definitely hard but I know that this will be over with pretty soon. Who knows when it's going to stop but I can't just get down on myself," Rose said Monday.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat in 5. Tuneup for the Pacers and eventually Memphis or Spurs.

jjoshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
HEATLES IN FO'! WE WANT SOME MO'!