• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Bulls Series Thread

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...it's one game. like BK said.. this isnt march madness. Miami trailed in the EC semis, the EC finals, and the finals last year. no big deal. Bulls won.. congrats to them on their final victory of the year.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...it's one game. like BK said.. this isnt march madness. Miami trailed in the EC semis, the EC finals, and the finals last year. no big deal. Bulls won.. congrats to them on their final victory of the year.

hehehe. it'll stop stinging in a li'l while, Flauge...:laugh3:

"final victory", eh? guess we'll know soon enough...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat played bad. Heat were rusty. Heat missed shots...
meh....
Bulls played their asses off! Bulls played with some guts! Missing all the starters they were and beat the Heat in Miami the way they did showed a team that has heart!
There's a lot of talented players who would be freakin' unstoppable if they had that kind of heart to go with their talent.
*coughDwightHowardcough*
Props go out to Chicago. To me they are like Boston. They have tremendous heart and I dont take anything away from them when I say they wont win the series. They just dont have enough to do it.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the reason why the heat lost against the Bulls game 1..

It was LeBum's marketing team asking him to unveils his new MVP shoes..

:wtf2:

LeBron unveils new 'What the MVP' sneakers

Check out the brand new Nike LeBron X sneakers that the 2012-2013 NBA MVP busted out for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals against the Bulls on Monday night in Miami.
The mismatched kicks are being dubbed the "What the MVPs" because their wild appearance leaves people asking, "What the ___?" This model was made especially to celebrate LeBron winning this year's MVP award.
LeBron wore the kicks to show off his fourth MVP trophy before the game and started the contest in them, but switched to a white/red/black colorway of the shoes for the second half. The switch didn't help King James out too much though, because the Bulls finished the game on a 10-0 run to top Miami, 93-86. LeBron finished with 24 points on 8-of-17 shooting.​

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe a team as banged up as Chicago took Game 1 against the Disney Darlings, the Miami Heat. The fact the Bulls won 1 game in this series is an upset. Imagine if Rose & Deng were in the lineup. Imagine if Noah & Hinrich were healthy. Damn, they would probably win the series. Who knows they still might.:laugh3:

The Bulls win games because of their defense. If Rose and Deng was there both Robinson and Butler wouldn't have scored nearly as much because they wouldn't be playing much minutes.

Come back to me in 2 weeks when the Bulls are golfing. Rose could be in the lineup but he chooses not to. Deng will be back tmr.

BTW if the Bulls had Hinrich and Rose playing you do know that 2 of the following 3 (Butler, Robinson, and Belineli) will have a hard time getting any significant minutes right?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls win games because of their defense. If Rose and Deng was there both Robinson and Butler wouldn't have scored nearly as much because they wouldn't be playing much minutes.

Come back to me in 2 weeks when the Bulls are golfing. Rose could be in the lineup but he chooses not to. Deng will be back tmr.

BTW if the Bulls had Hinrich and Rose playing you do know that 2 of the following 3 (Butler, Robinson, and Belineli) will have a hard time getting any significant minutes right?

Yeah, because teams always perform worse when the starters play!! The above quote may be the dumbest thing you have ever posted and everyone who read it is now dumber!!

Yeah, I suppose if Rose, Hinrich and Deng were available, they would have gone scoreless and the Bulls could only win if Robinson, Butler and Belinelli played.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because teams always perform worse when the starters play!! The above quote may be the dumbest thing you have ever posted and everyone who read it is now dumber!!

Yeah, I suppose if Rose, Hinrich and Deng were available, they would have gone scoreless and the Bulls could only win if Robinson, Butler and Belinelli played.

How many PPG would the Bulls avg with Rose, Hinrich, and Deng? 135?

You're delusional. You don't understand that with Rose and Deng in the lineup there would be much less shots and playing time for some of the other role players who play the same/similar position as those 2?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many PPG would the Bulls avg with Rose, Hinrich, and Deng? 135?

You're delusional. You don't understand that with Rose and Deng in the lineup there would be much less shots and playing time for some of the other role players who play the same/similar position as those 2?

The level that you are stooping to in order to try and defend the Heat's performance last night is comical!! You are really embarrassing yourself now.

No one said the Bulls would score 135 points. You do realize that with Rose and Deng playing the Bulls likely would have scored the same number of points that they did last night and the defensive effort would have been the same, right?

You can't just say that the Bulls would score less because Rose and Deng would have taken minutes and shots away from Robinson and Butler. Rose and Deng would also have scored points and are better players. It's likely the Bulls wouldn't have needed those performances from Robinson and Butler because they'd have Rose and Deng.

You'd have roughly the same number of points, just spread out across more players.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat played badly and was still in it at the end. I think the Heat take the next game easily. And I do not like the Heat one bit. But Chicago is going down in GAme #2!

ChiTownCliff

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat in 6. Great game from the Bulls, but this craziness has to end.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChitownCliff

How did you find us?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sadbron:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as sure as i am the sun will rise tomorrow morning.. i am that sure the heat win tonight. no doubt in my mind.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as sure as i am the sun will rise tomorrow morning.. i am that sure the heat win tonight. no doubt in my mind.

Great job splitting your home games...:laugh3:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm so confident that I betted 1000 Vcash on Miami (moneyline) and another 500 on the over which is 187.5 because I see Miami scoring about 100.

I will say 102-90