• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat 4-5 withOut Wade...

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike KD, there been games when it wasn't only Wade who missed games. Tonight it was Battier & Chalmers in addition to Wade. In Sac town it was Allen & Bird in addition to Wade. Check out LBJ record in his first 3 seasons in Miami w/out Wade and get back to me

Lame excuses. The Heat are good enough to win without them. :clap:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here comes the circle jerk of Heat haters....

I, for one, have nothing against Miami, only against LeWrong, or as someone on another thread called him LeCharmin.

Until he returns to Cleveland all Cavalier salaries should count against Miami's cap and all Miami salaries should be subtracted from Cleveland's cap, IMO.

It will never actually happen, of course, but is a pleasant fantasy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade aint getting any younger either. Even if lebron does decide to stay, how long before the heats decline?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade aint getting any younger either. Even if lebron does decide to stay, how long before the heats decline?

well, as great as everyone wants to CLAIM LeClown is he certainly can't do it by himself. last i checked it's still a team game...

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on CL....which is what we Lakers fans were rebutting with when they used to throw Kobe under the bus for alleging to not win titles by himself...bunch of hatin crock

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on CL....which is what we Lakers fans were rebutting with when they used to throw Kobe under the bus for alleging to not win titles by himself...bunch of hatin crock

Who ever said Kobe won by himself?

3 of his 5 rings, he wasn't even the best player on his own team.
The other 2, he was the barely the best player and needed significant contributions from others during many crucial points of games.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The other 2, he was the barely the best player and needed significant contributions from others during many crucial points of games.

I agree he wasn't the best player and focal point when Shaq was there. He was much better than Gasol and Bynum.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, as great as everyone wants to CLAIM LeClown is he certainly can't do it by himself. last i checked it's still a team game...

The only ones who site that bull are lbj haters talking shit about him going to miami.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yank as hard as you like, but NONE of those rings are coming out of his display case...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol just saying. By the way it sucks how the chiefs lost last week man. You guys still had a great season. Impressive. You guys will be back next year.

hah, yeah. had a guy who's a Colts fan at the office that almost got punched between the eyes talking crap about that game...:doh:

course i think i was MORE mad at the defensive scheme of the second half. without going into TOO much of what happened they went to soft defense WAY too soon. let's face it, it's VERY hard to blow a game where you have a 4 touchdown lead, but dammit, my Chiefs found a way...:lol:

the D's talented enough imo(though i could see another pass rusher added), so imo that was all on the DC and his scheme...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hah, yeah. had a guy who's a Colts fan at the office that almost got punched between the eyes talking crap about that game...:doh:

course i think i was MORE mad at the defensive scheme of the second half. without going into TOO much of what happened they went to soft defense WAY too soon. let's face it, it's VERY hard to blow a game where you have a 4 touchdown lead, but dammit, my Chiefs found a way...:lol:

the D's talented enough imo(though i could see another pass rusher added), so imo that was all on the DC...

I think your rb getting hurt early was a killer too. If you guys could have run the ball more effectively I think you would have won. I can stand Sean Smith as a player though. Guy is soft and never makes plays.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your rb getting hurt early was a killer too. If you guys could have run the ball more effectively I think you would have won. I can stand Sean Smith as a player though. Guy is soft and never makes plays.

that's funny, i was thinking the same after seeing him play throughout the season. TripleXXX told me we got a steal when we got him from the Dolphins...

i should slap a knot upside his head...:lol:

agree with you about Jamaal Charles, though. imo he's one of the top 2 RB's in the league...

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's funny, i was thinking the same after seeing him play throughout the season. TripleXXX told me we got a steal when we got him from the Dolphins...

i should slap a knot upside his head...

agree with you about Jamaal Charles, though. imo he's one of the top 2 RB's in the league...

Yea he was smokin crack. Most fans could not stand him in Miami. He is the weak link on any good defense. Gets burned by average Wrs all the time.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good day seeing the Chiefs lose.

Raider Nation!