• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

He EZ Outa Here

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else slightly "irked" by all the new "fans" sporting their colors? "Suddenly" after never seeing Giants gear outside the ballpark it's impossible to go anywhere without see someone with Giants gear that looks brand new.

And impossible to wear your Giants hat anymore without a "fan" wanting to high five with you, all the while talking about having to "fear for the beard...yuk, yuk."

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I almost have stopped wearing my Giants hat around town now that they have won.....I almost don't want to be recognized by one of "those fans".

Sad thing is, I've taken good care of my newest Giants hat since I bought it (can't remember the date, but it was a game when Noah Lowry pitched against the Reds and Griffey was still there) so it still looks new.....and yeah, I bet people think I'm one of "those fans" too.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I almost have stopped wearing my Giants hat around town now that they have won.....I almost don't want to be recognized by one of "those fans".

Sad thing is, I've taken good care of my newest Giants hat since I bought it (can't remember the date, but it was a game when Nick Lowery pitched against the Reds and Griffey was still there) so it still looks new.....and yeah, I bet people think I'm one of "those fans" too.

But you know of the power and prestige of Nick Lowery, so you could never be a johnny-come-lately bandwagon jumper.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sad thing is, I've taken good care of my newest Giants hat since I bought it (can't remember the date, but it was a game when Noah Lowry pitched against the Reds and Griffey was still there) so it still looks new.....and yeah, I bet people think I'm one of "those fans" too.

Stick a Crois on the hat and few would be able to call you a new comer...

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else slightly "irked" by all the new "fans" sporting their colors? "Suddenly" after never seeing Giants gear outside the ballpark it's impossible to go anywhere without see someone with Giants gear that looks brand new.

it pissed me off at first, but then i got to thinking, if half these losers go spend money at the park maybe we can increase our player budget and land Prince Albert next off season :D

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been dubed as one of 'those fans' this winter, while I was wearing a hat that I got at Fan Fest last year, so it looks relatively new. The reason I got it was because it was 1/2 off and my old one looked like it went through a war.

So, I have recently stopped wearing my newer hat and went back to my beaten one just so that doesn't happen anymore :D

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Thanks for checking the stats:D..... it really looks like timmy is breaking down a little bit more every year, doesn't it?

Yeah, that's true. Too bad the Giants season was over with that extra inning loss to the Reds....I was hoping for a shot at the pennant.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're assuming it hasn't been upped already. Tito's reaction to this would almost make it worth lurking around that board again... briefly... if at all... never mind. Love the stories, tzill and gp. Wasn't there a game or two that Velez actually won for the Giants? I recall an unprecedented home run and a triple off a wall, but I think both of those were well over a year ago now.

I think Tito got permabanned like me...or the Sabean-engineered, Cain-anchored, Velez-less WS win killed him.