• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Haynesworth says Snyder NOT interfering

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haynesworth says Shanahan limited players? conversations with Snyder

Among the most notable paragraphs:

This happened when Hooker asked Haynesworth if he thinks Snyder meddles too much. (Listen to it here.)
“No,” the former defensive tackle said. “You’re talking about with Shanahan? No. That’s another thing that I know of, when Shanahan signed his deal, he made it to where he has in his contract where [Snyder] can’t talk to players. He can only have short conversations, like, hey how are you, things like that. [Before Shanahan], I used to talk to Dan and tell him how I’m playing, or what I’m trying to do, or whatever. Not that he went down to the coaches or whatever and said anything; just kind of like a friend I’m having a conversation with.
“And once Shanahan got there, I could never even talk to [Snyder] again,” Haynesworth continued. “He was never in his office, or he was always busy. I always had to come back or something, which never amounted to me ever talking to him. I mean, the only time I talked to him or saw him was when my brother passed, and he was there for my family and flew us to Nashville and to South Carolina for my brother’s funeral. That was really the only time I seen Mr. Snyder.”

:wtf2:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haynesworth says Shanahan limited players? conversations with Snyder

Among the most notable paragraphs:

This happened when Hooker asked Haynesworth if he thinks Snyder meddles too much. (Listen to it here.)
“No,” the former defensive tackle said. “You’re talking about with Shanahan? No. That’s another thing that I know of, when Shanahan signed his deal, he made it to where he has in his contract where [Snyder] can’t talk to players. He can only have short conversations, like, hey how are you, things like that. [Before Shanahan], I used to talk to Dan and tell him how I’m playing, or what I’m trying to do, or whatever. Not that he went down to the coaches or whatever and said anything; just kind of like a friend I’m having a conversation with.
“And once Shanahan got there, I could never even talk to [Snyder] again,” Haynesworth continued. “He was never in his office, or he was always busy. I always had to come back or something, which never amounted to me ever talking to him. I mean, the only time I talked to him or saw him was when my brother passed, and he was there for my family and flew us to Nashville and to South Carolina for my brother’s funeral. That was really the only time I seen Mr. Snyder.”

:wtf2:

well that ices it then snyder doesnt meddle because fat al says so :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::lame: