• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks at Zona

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they mentioned on air yesterday that Richard Sherman has 7int in his last 10 games. The Sherman vs Fitz battle is going to be awesome. It's not often Fitz has a guy covering him who can match him inch for inch.

In game 1 last year, Fitz moved around and torched us on that last drive from the slot. He was shut down all game until Kolb entered. Sherman should stick to his side because he can turn and burn
from that side.

Arians isn't going to have Fitz lined up with Sherman.

The key is Michael Floyd if he matches up with BB. MF hasn't reached his potential and has been somewhat of a disappointment but he's a big tough receiver.

Obviously, we need to body their wideouts, knocking them off their routes, forcing Palmer to
lose the continuity and incompletions will result. Probably some tips and another pick for ET

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona may be better than their 3-3 record indicates. They have only had 2 home games this year and won them both. I can see them winning a bunch more games this season. Lets hope Thursday isn't one of them.

Traveling on a very short week has got to be brutal...

Short week travel is not ideal, but Seattle to Arizona is only about and hour flight and its only one time zone difference. It's not nearly as bad as going way out east. Same with the SanFran game, its not that far. St.Louis and especially Atlanta are pretty decent sized trips.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short week travel is not ideal, but Seattle to Arizona is only about and hour flight and its only one time zone difference. It's not nearly as bad as going way out east. Same with the SanFran game, its not that far. St.Louis and especially Atlanta are pretty decent sized trips.

Pretty sure its longer than an hour. It like an hour from Phoenix to Denver and Denver is closer than Seattle.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flown this many times, its more like 2 and a half hours. Still not that bad though.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flown this many times, its more like 2 and a half hours. Still not that bad though.

Yup, I just looked on Expedia and they have non-stop flights listed as 2 hours 45 minutes. I really didn't think it was that long of a flight. Still, not terrible but it's way longer than I thought.

ErrDayI'mRusselin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is at least 2 and a half hours to Phoenix. I am pretty confident in that only because I am going from Seattle to Vegas tomorrow and that is 2 hours and 17mins.

Anyways....I think some key match ups will be their wideouts vs. our secondary. I am worried if BB has to go against Fitz that we will get torched. I do not like the fact that cb's do not change sides for match ups. I wish Sherman would say to Pete all the time, "Hey Pete! Let me follow...so and so!"(like when he said I will take on Boldin this season and shut him down.) Another key matchup I think is our o-line vs. their d-line. They have a nasty d-line.....hopefully Campbell cannot play.....but it sounds like he is.....Sweezy will have his hands full...The last matchup would be our wr's vs. their sceondary. This should be interesting since many of us believe our wr's have not been getting consistent pressure, while others believe that Russell is either not seeing them or he is not taking a chance. I believe it is a combination of the two and more. He seems to be hesitant to stay in the pocket because he does not have confidence in our pass protection (which I do not blame hm). I also think he sometimes is not pulling the trigger because he does not want to make a mistake. I think his confidence will grow in his pass protection and his instincts where we will see some more passing occur. I am very confident in Russell Wilson and his decision making so. If it weren't for him I believe this team would be in a world of hurt. Just my two cents. Not saying anything no one else has. I just wanted to add to it. I will be in Seatac drinking a beer and rooting my hawks in my #3 jersey or my Thomas jersey! I think we can win if cut down on the mental mistakes (penalties and turnovers) and we execute on 3rd downs on both sides of the ball and convert in the red zone......lol yeah i know......easier said than done and this probably is the recipe to win almost every game. Just stating though what I think we got to do on a short week to win this game vs. a divisional opponent. Go Hawks!:suds: