• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Hawks at Pens

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice save on Sharp. Horrible defense by Bortuzzo and Orpik.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..."MAF can be an Adventure out of his net"....That is an understatement.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shot by Crosby - 3-1 Penguins

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was a nice goal, little redemption after the nice save by Crawford on his last break.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a bad feeling we will see Fleury focus on trying for the empty net, screw up and give up another goal.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you MAF! #1 Star tonight!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby ices it with the empty-netter.

Yep he kept Fleury from trying something stupid.

That was a good win but I am still not warm and fuzzy when Orpik, Scuderi and tonight Engelland out there.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Millbury on this one. Orpik tries to hurt people and wont answer the bell. Fuck him

I'm no fan of Orpik (minus the Olympics), but there was nothing wrong with that hit, and there is no reason he should have to fight any Blacksuck players for delivering a perfectly clean, legal check.

@JeffMarek
Man, so awful how Orpik kept his elbow in and shoulder down on the Towes hit. What a dirty play.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god why do they let Milbury speak ever.

He's such an ass. Pretty good rule of thumb whatever Mike Milbury says is wrong, disagreeing with him means you are not braindead.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's such an ass. Pretty good rule of thumb whatever Mike Milbury says is wrong, disagreeing with him means you are not braindead.

Some would argue that, although I disagree with Meathead Milbury 9 times out of 10, that my mental faculties aren't what they should be. ;)

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no fan of Orpik (minus the Olympics), but there was nothing wrong with that hit, and there is no reason he should have to fight any Blacksuck players for delivering a perfectly clean, legal check.

@JeffMarek
Man, so awful how Orpik kept his elbow in and shoulder down on the Towes hit. What a dirty play.

Not going to argue much but you miss the point. Orpik tries to hurt players on blindside hits and the like. He wont man up. If your gonna go around and hammer people you need to man up.

Someone mentioned Chara. LMFAO!!! Who really in the NHL wants to fight Chara? The guy is a freaking monster and can rag doll 90% of the league in a fight. Plus he is willing to do so.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was catching up on the Indy Car race on DVR and just as it ended, I switched over and caught intermission (or perhaps the post game, I don' really care). The Blowhard was ranting about the Instigator rule and what not.

So I take it Orpik hit someone and it was bad? And Orpik handled it in such a away that proved he is a) an ass or b) totally awesome? Someone should have punched Orpik, but didn't because of the instigator rule, perhaps.

Maybe I should hire Orpik to punch the shit out of Will Power.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to argue much but you miss the point. Orpik tries to hurt players on blindside hits and the like. He wont man up. If your gonna go around and hammer people you need to man up.

Someone mentioned Chara. LMFAO!!! Who really in the NHL wants to fight Chara? The guy is a freaking monster and can rag doll 90% of the league in a fight. Plus he is willing to do so.

Actually you missed the point. You want Chara out 5 for fighting each game if he hits someone. So if you agree with that meathead Milbury, as you did, so then by default Chara should fight each game.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get what your saying, but, in this particular instance there was no reason for Orpik to fight because he delivered a clean hit.

@ChrisKuc 2m
#Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews day-to-day, according to coach Joel Quenneville. "I don't think it's serious."

See, the big baby isn't even hurt that bad. Probably brought on a yeast infection.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what your saying, but, in this particular instance there was no reason for Orpik to fight because he delivered a clean hit.

@ChrisKuc 2m
#Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews day-to-day, according to coach Joel Quenneville. "I don't think it's serious."

See, the big baby isn't even hurt that bad. Probably brought on a yeast infection.

Fair enough..I will bow out now.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BizNasty2point0
Knowing Mike Milbury has a job talking hockey makes me feel good about life after I'm done playing. Guy's a zero.

*zing*

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was catching up on the Indy Car race on DVR and just as it ended, I switched over and caught intermission (or perhaps the post game, I don' really care). The Blowhard was ranting about the Instigator rule and what not.

So I take it Orpik hit someone and it was bad? And Orpik handled it in such a away that proved he is a) an ass or b) totally awesome? Someone should have punched Orpik, but didn't because of the instigator rule, perhaps.

Maybe I should hire Orpik to punch the shit out of Will Power.

He'd give Will Power a nice clean body check for sure, he's not much of a fighter; referenced by that twit Milbury and his panties in a bunch.